HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out Empty
PostSubject: Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out   Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:00 am

Statement from Dana Warrior

I've been really quiet since the passing of my husband and the father of my girls. Someone sent me what Mr Bollea had to say in video interview with Grantland yesterday and I would just like to ask him to stop.

He is the only person in the WWE Universe who did not give a call or send a card. My girls asked why he didn't check on us like everyone else and I explained simply there isn't a camera at our mailbox or in the house when we receive our calls.

I would ask respectfully Mr Bollea, for you to understand my girls hurt and just let some time pass before you say anything more.

Dana A Warrior

Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out FJBloTX
Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out   Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:23 am

What did he say apparently?
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out   Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:24 am

I'm curious as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out   Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana Warrior: Hogan only one not to reach out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1