HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE   Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:57 am

It was previously reported that Rob Van Dam was expected to finish his current WWE run after last night’s Summerslam pay-per-view.

There is still a possibility that he could work this week’s television tapings, but nothing is confirmed at this point. RVD’s last match could have been last night against Cesaro; the word going around is that he is in fact done and will return to WWE when ready.

Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment

The “party’s over, grandpa” delivered by Brock Lesnar during Hulk Hogan’s RAW Birthday Bash was said to be unscripted.

It’s being said that Lesnar could have come up with it on his own, with possible assistance from Paul Heyman, but it was not planned.

Dana Warrior Praises WWE

As previously reported, the Ultimate Warrior‘s wife, Dana, was in attendance at Summerslam with her daughters. Dana praised the company for keeping the Ultimate Warrior character alive, and mentioned how much fun the event was.

Dana, posting from the Ultimate Warrior Twitter account, posted a photo of herself with a new Stephanie McMahon “Steph” shirt, and took note of all of the support for her recently deceased husband’s legendary character:

@UltimateWarrior
Follow

Thanks for all the Warrior tees and signs! Girls and I spotted them all and an orange #TeamWarrior sign stood out in the sea of #SummerSlam!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE   Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:56 am

RVD and Y2J need to stop leaving so often... >_>

Also, I marked out when Brock came out during Hogan's segment, but I wish they had done more with it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE   Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:47 pm

realt wrote:
It’s being said that Lesnar could have come up with it on his own, with possible assistance from Paul Heyman, but it was not planned.

Mental image now of Brock sitting with a RAW script with several witty lines crossed out, like "my ring now, orange man" and "were the nWo colours black and white because that's all the TV could show back then?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE   Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE   Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Update On Rob Van Dam’s Status, More On Brock’s ‘Grandpa’ Comment To Hogan, Dana Warrior Praises WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1