HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Box Office Projections for “Hercules”, Batista Talks Getting Ripped for “Guardians”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Early Box Office Projections for “Hercules”, Batista Talks Getting Ripped for “Guardians” Empty
PostSubject: Early Box Office Projections for “Hercules”, Batista Talks Getting Ripped for “Guardians”   Early Box Office Projections for “Hercules”, Batista Talks Getting Ripped for “Guardians” EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:51 am

WWE star Batista was recently interviewed by The New York Post, and during the interview he had the following to say about getting ripped for his role in “Guardians of the Galaxy:”

“I actually started lifting weights to put some weight back on for the role,” Batista said. “[Before,] I avoided the weights and really tried to trim down because I was trying to get more roles, which is really hard to do when you look like a shaved gorilla.”

Early Box Office Projections for “Hercules”

Early projections are putting “Hercules” at #2 at the box office in its opening weekend, behind “Lucy.” The movie is projected to make around $30 million.
Back to top Go down

Early Box Office Projections for “Hercules”, Batista Talks Getting Ripped for “Guardians”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1