HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   Empty
PostSubject: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Due to the success of Guardians of the Galaxy, there was a lot of talk backstage at RAW that Batista may not be coming back to the WWE. He left WWE months ago to begin promoting the film and the plan was for him to come back once he was done. However, this was supposed to be around Summerslam and that didn't happen. The word is that Batista may not be back at all if he gets more movie offers. 

Another reason he may not come back is that he would risk getting injured, which could hurt the chances of getting movie roles. He's already set to appear in the Guardians sequel and the Kickboxer remake, and it's likely that more movie roles will come after the success. He's no longer being looked at as an actor who appears in low budget independent films and is in a situation similar to The Rock was early in his career. The feeling is that movie studios may be less likely to hire him if he's actively wrestling. 

Credit: PWInsider via Wrestlezone 
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/333244/Batista-May-Not-Be-Coming-Back-To-WWE-Thanks-to-The-Success-of-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy.htm#FjGT2oK9B2dVDsGu.99
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:12 pm

I'd guess another big part would be the WWE run wasn't going as he had planed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Well, he won the Rumble, main evented 'Mania and got to be in Evolution 2.0. I don't think it went TOO bad for him, tbh. Then again, I'm on the outside looking in. I didn't watch WWE from February to maybe in the middle of June. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:21 pm

He wanted that WWE Title run he thought he was promised. Came out and said he wasnt too happy with how it was going before he left.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:24 pm

I hate when people do that.

"Hell, He's employed! He couldn't have been too disappointed! Afterall, some people aren't even employed!"

"Employed!?! He's breathing! Some people aren't even breathing!"

"How can Batista not be satisfied when 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust?! WWE didn't even force him to die in a gas chamber after being enslaved! How dare he be disappointed!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:45 pm

^^^
Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   3640046-2839199750-lolwu
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:13 am

Well damn... Batista was one of the heels that I loved hating. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:42 am

We then noted last week that the success of the movie could mean the end of Batista’s WWE career, as an in-ring future could potentially halt any progress he might make in Hollywood.

According to PWInsider.com, one of the main reasons why WWE did not mention “Guardians” on TV is because Batista is currently not involved in WWE story lines, and is not an active performer.

Additionally, it’s being said “Guardians” did not want to purchase WWE advertising for the movie as speculation is they didn’t want the film to become marketed as a “wrestler movie.”

Obviously when the movie first came out there was no way of knowing how big it would become, but after it became a big success, WWE still ignored the fact that Batista is in it, likely because there are rumblings he might not return to the company.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Agreed Ian. Funny

Yes, he won the Rumble. And then he had to turn into a heel because the fans were complete bitches about it.

Yes, he main evented Wrestlemania. Because they used him to job to Bryan.

Yes, he was involved in Evolution 2.0. Which then went on to get jobbed by the Shield for two PPVs before separating again.

His last run was horrible, and it wasn't his fault at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:33 pm

"The fans were complete bitches about it"

The fans dont NEED to like everything you like, lol
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:26 am

Why the fuck do you always have to be an incessant little bitch when I criticize the idiotic fans? I am allowed to say whatever the fuck I want about how shitty they are, whether you like it or not. Yes, they have the right to be stupid, idiotic, retarded little bitches, and I have the right to call them out on it. Get over it, worm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:28 am

Cause you cry like they have to do what you want them to do, like a little pathetic tool. Waah, waah!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:36 am

OHHHHHH! panic
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 am

Yeah That panic
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:32 am

Dead wrote:
Cause you cry like they have to do what you want them to do, like a little pathetic tool. Waah, waah!
And then you cry like I have to like what you want me to like. So what if I think that they're bitches? That's my opinion. The fact that it bothers you so much what I think says a lot about you. Now go run off like the little girls you touch like you always do in arguments, which is why it's so hard to ever take you even somewhat seriously.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Was it something I said suspicious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy    Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy   Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista May Not Be Coming Back To WWE Thanks to The Success of Guardians of the Galaxy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1