HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE Empty
PostSubject: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:19 pm

So has the man signed a contract? Has he not signed a contract? He's apparently not working with them but...he says hes working with them?
Back to top Go down
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

PostSubject: Re: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 am

Milk..milk.milk... milking it yep, they are going to drag this out. Is he going to wrestle or no? 2015 Hall of Fame? Match against Undertaker, John Cena, or even Bray Wyatt? Oh the suspense!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 am

My guess is either...

They announce his signing, hoping it makes national news, just before Summerslam or the Royal Rumble.

or

They don't announce his signing, making it a surprise when he debuts on TV.

Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE FJBloTX
Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Harvey Jordan
Jobber
Harvey Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:12 am

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't end up working at least a couple of matches in WWE. But yeah, can also definitely see them stretching this out well beyond SummerSlam before they announce anything official.
Back to top Go down
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

PostSubject: Re: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:29 am

One match for sure, but I don't know how committed or able he is to be able to do a series of matches. Who knows he might be in better shape than Taker' to do more of a Jericho type run.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:28 am

Ian wrote:
They don't announce his signing, making it a surprise when he debuts on TV.

I hope it's that. ATM, they are watering him down.

I want the lights to go black and he appears in the ring, randomly, and beats someone up with the bat. Been done 500 times before, but I don't care as it's awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:31 am

Dead wrote:
So has the man signed a contract? Has he not signed a contract? He's apparently not working with them but...he says hes working with them?

I say he's not working "For" them, but yes "with" them, for the time being. I would like to see one more Sting match though.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:27 pm

I would like to see him come back for a few. Work a program instead of one match, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE   Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Sting discusses his current relationship with WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1