HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" Empty
PostSubject: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:55 am

Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" 9DominikPromo_zpsebf6e30e
Due: August 24th, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" FJBloTX
Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:21 pm

The scene opens up backstage in the XWA arena, following a commercial break. Immediately drawn to people's attention are the two men standing next to one another, the members of Cultural Experience; Dominik Diveraz and Takumi Sanu. The audience lets out a big pop for the tag team that managed to defeat the formidable duo of Caleb Spires and Greg Samuel last week. Diveraz appears to be in a much better mood now than he was last week.

Dominik Diveraz
"This is it, Takumi. The life. We're wrestlers! We're alive! Last week, we beat two of the best this company has to offer. And we did it as a team!"

Takumi Sanu
"But...You no tagged me into--"

Dominik Diveraz
"We're unstoppable, Takumi! Together, there's no wall that we can't climb! I talked to the General Manager, amigo. Caleb said that after we put on such a good match against him and Greg, he's going to give us a rematch for the Tag Team Championships against those pendejos Razor Xtreme and Rellim Strife at Endure! It'll be glorious, amigo!"

Takumi simply smiles and nods, not seeming to care too much that Dominik refused to let him into the tag team match last week.

Dominik Diveraz
"Now tonight, Caleb didn't tell me whom my opponent is going to be. He just said it was somebody new, so I'm pretty sure I got this in the bag, vato. I mean, how tough can a newcomer--"

Dominik stops mid-sentence as him and Takumi notice the presence of someone else. The camera rolls around to view the man they've taken a notice to; Mark Storey! The audience erupts into a huge mixture of cheers and jeers; cheers from the die-hard 2WWF and RIW fans that loved Storey and his legacy, jeers from the fans that remembered his arrogant, conceited ways.

Mark Storey
"Hello, Dominik."

Mark turns his attention to Takumi.

Mark Storey
"...Dominik's friend."

Sanu simply looks down in disappointment because Mark doesn't know who he is.

Dominik Diveraz
"Storey, amigo! What are you doing here?"

Mark Storey
"Well, first of all, don't call me amigo. We hardly know each other. Besides, my list of friends is pretty exclusive. Secondly, that newcomer you're going to be facing tonight? Yeah, that's gonna be me."

The fans erupt in cheers at the blockbuster announcement of Mark Storey vs. Dominik Diveraz later tonight. Dominik seems a bit surprised by this, for rather obvious reasons.

Dominik Diveraz
"Oh really, chico?"

Mark Storey
"That's right, 'chico'. It'll be 2WWF League of Legends member vs. 2WWF League of Legends member. Of course, I've got a lot more to my resume than that, whilst you...Well, don't. Regardless, it should be an exciting event for the fans to witness. I mean, they finally get to see some talent in this lackluster company. A nine-time World Champion for various companies. A true legend. And the best damn looking man to ever grace a ring. It's like a dream come true for these so-called 'fans' that have to put up with the trash this place calls wrestling each week."

The fans that were cheering Mark earlier soon remember why they used to despise this man and begin booing.

Mark Storey
"I mean, look at the 'wrestlers' this place has. Caleb Spires. Razor Xtreme. That Mark Storey knock-off Hitman Alex. And then there's you. Dominik Diveraz. And, uhm...This curly-haired guy next to you. I watched your tag team match last week. It was...Well, to put it simply, the most entertaining part of the match was the commentary and that's only because Adam was able to drown out the boring crap drooling out of Cedar's mouth. To sum it up, 'vato', you're not a wrestler. You're a gimmick. And not even a good one. You're every Mexican stereotype out there. How you ever got inducted into the 2WWF League of Legends is beyond me. And tonight, I'm not just going to beat you. I'm going to destroy you. For everyone that wants to see a wrestler, not an entertainer. For everyone who wants talent in their ring, not some undersized joke. For everyone who--"

Dominik Diveraz
"Shut up! ¿Quién carajo te crees que eres?! Vienes aquí a actuar como un Dios y esperando que yo te adoro! Bueno, al diablo con eso! Me merecía mi lugar en la Liga de Leyendas! Soy un buen luchador maldita! Si alguien aquí es una broma, es usted!"

Takumi quickly steps in front of Dominik and tries calming him down, but Diveraz simply pushes him away.

Dominik Diveraz
"¿Quieres demostrar que eres mejor que yo? ¿Qué tal si preparamos el escenario un poco más alto. Vamos a tener una lucha de la calle esta noche!"

Mark simply stares at his smaller opponent for tonight, before letting out a slight chuckle.

Mark Storey
"English, motherfucker; do you speak it?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Yes, culo. I speak English. Let me say this nice and clear for you. Tonight, you vs. me. One on one. Street Fight rules!"

Once more, the audience pops as Dominik lays out the challenge for a Street Fight match later tonight. Mark grins before tapping his finger on his chin, as if he was seriously contemplating the question. Of course, he already knew his answer.

Mark Storey
"You wanna face me in a Street Fight? Me? Mark fucking Storey. A twenty-nine time Champion. A legend in this business. A man who has taken the likes of Ace Acid, the likes of Danny Diamond, the likes of Klown to their very fucking limits in hardcore matches. You're serious?"

Dominik stares at Mark, still breathing heavily due to his outburst. He's clearly not intimidated by this man's outrageous legacy.

Dominik Diveraz
"...Si."

Mark grins.

Mark Storey
"Y'know Dominik, you may be an overrated joke of a wrestler, but you do got some pretty big, how do I say this; cojones? Either that or you're just plain retarded. Then again, everyone remembers 'El Latino'. Heh. But as for your challenge...Fuck it, you're on. A Street Fight it is."

Once more, the fans cheer wildly as the stage is now set. Dominik continues glaring at his soon-to-be opponent with anger clearly seen on his face.

Mark Storey
"But remember this, Dominik. You asked for this. Tonight, when you receive the biggest beating of your life, a beating so bad the Gods will weep tears for you, it's all your fault. No remorse. Just blood."

The legendary superstar winks at Dominik and then walks off, leaving the angered little man and his partner behind.

Takumi Sanu
"You want me come to ring with you?"

Dominik Diveraz
"No, amigo. This culo wants a fight, I'll give him a fight. By myself."

The scene fades to black.

[For the record, I asked Storey if it was okay if I used his character. He said yes.]

Last edited by Giggity Gopher on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:27 pm

I like the animosity you've been building between Diveraz and Sanu in both this promo and the match last week. I'm interested to see where that goes story-wise.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Yeah That The dynamic is one of the more interesting things we have going right now.

Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" FJBloTX
Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 pm

And I jizzed in my pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:08 pm

That was awesome. Storey read exactly the way he dies when Mark writes him and it's got me pumped to see the match now.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Sweet promo! I enjoyed reading it.
Your Spanish could use a "little" bit of work, however. Funny 
Nonetheless, good set-up, and how dare you call us pendejos? Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:10 pm

I only know a little Spanish. This is mostly from Google's translator.

I know basic Spanish shit. Most curse words, greetings, numbers, I love you, etc. >_>

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Lmao Funny

It wasn't bad, some things just sounded off. Like, grammar-wise and sentence structure-wise. It sounded as if a white guy were speaking Spanish.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Rufus
Jobber
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Very well-written. Dominik's Spanish outburst made me lol, though I couldn't understand a thing.
Also: Pulp Fiction reference is always a win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"   Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE" Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominik Diveraz "I'm ALIIIIVE"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1