HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dean Ambrose Talks About Working Death Matches Early In His Career

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dean Ambrose Talks About Working Death Matches Early In His Career   Empty
PostSubject: Dean Ambrose Talks About Working Death Matches Early In His Career    Dean Ambrose Talks About Working Death Matches Early In His Career   EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 pm

In an interview with WWE.com, Dean Ambrose spoke about working death matches early in his career for promotions like Combat Zone Wrestling. Here are highlights:

On why he worked death matches: "I was a little bored of regular old wrestling. I started dabbling my foot in that because I was bored."

On dealing with the pain: "I always take pride in the fact that nobody can mess with me and I never let anybody mess with me my entire life," he said. "I may not be the biggest guy in the world or strongest guy in the world. I don't have those gifts. But I will take more punishment and I'm willing to withstand more abuse. A lot of people say, ‘It takes a lot to beat him' or whatever. I'm trying to show you in the most literal terms, my body is indestructible, whether its glass or fire or barbed wire."

On getting himself noticed: "I won't say I never got hurt, but I'm really lucky that I survived all that and made it to where I am with my head on my shoulders. [But] when you're wrapping yourself in barbed wire, or if you're getting attacked with a skill saw and somehow you survive … that's an easy way to get noticed … it created this aura around me that got people's attention I was able to capitalize on and eventually make it to WWE." 

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/329219/Dean-Ambrose-Talks-About-Working-Death-Matches-Early-In-His-Career.htm#Tq68T80S8Lh7XU8J.99
Back to top Go down

Dean Ambrose Talks About Working Death Matches Early In His Career

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1