HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dean Ambrose Talks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dean Ambrose Talks Empty
PostSubject: Dean Ambrose Talks   Dean Ambrose Talks EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:57 am

Dean Ambrose recently talked with TheMonitor.com to hype a local event this weekend. He discussed a variety of topics, but here are a few of the highlights:

On The Shield's goals:

"Our goal, from a personal standpoint, is to work harder than everyone else day in, day out. Get up earlier, train harder and work harder in the ring. This business is ours for the taking and we can take it and we're going to. And if anyone has a problem with that, then, too bad. Also, I wouldn't call us cheaters, I would call us winners. We're not mercenaries, we're not thugs. We just do what's best for business by whatever means possible. That's all kind of up to you to make your own decision about whether that's good or bad."

On being in WWE & climbing the ladder:

"I always expected to be here, from day one … it was just a question of when, but it was going to happen. And from the minute I got (to WWE), I expected to be in main events (I'm not in main events all the time, I'm still climbing the ladder). I try to stay pretty humble. Just being in the locker room with guys that I watched on TV; getting advice from Arn Anderson or William Regal, that kind of stuff is really cool to me; getting to work really closely with Triple H, it's, no pun intended, a trip. It's weird because you dream of being in this world one day and then you are and then it's just everyday life."

On who he wants to wrestle in the future:

"I’ve had the opportunity to wrestle pretty much everybody, a huge litany of stars … and in my crystal ball, I see myself and CM Punk crossing paths and colliding. … It’s not anything that’s boiling right now."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Dean Ambrose Talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose Talks   Dean Ambrose Talks EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Good for him. Him and the rest of the Shield are all amazing individuals and should thrive.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

Dean Ambrose Talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose Talks   Dean Ambrose Talks EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Wouldn't mind an Ambrose vs Punk fued sometime. Punk has said he wants to work with him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dean Ambrose Talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose Talks   Dean Ambrose Talks Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean Ambrose Talks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1