HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Switching agents and publicists in 2011 after The Tooth Fairy:
"It was incredibly difficult because you develop a friendship over the years. But it just dawned on me: Change has to happen."

Going from wrestling to acting:
"I was told that I had to conform to a standard in Hollywood that would beget me more work, better roles. Which meant I had to stop going to the gym, which meant I couldn't be as big, which meant you had to distance yourself from wrestling. You essentially had to deconstruct yourself. Then that started to not feel good to me. It reached a point of, 'I'm not feeling authentic.'"

Regarding a return to the ring for WWE, The Rock says the event and the payday must be equal or bigger than his return in 2013. Rock said he continues to work with WWE but movies are his real focus.

-----------------------

Mink must be so excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:34 pm

"the payday must be equal or bigger than his return in 2013."

So he's only in it for the money, after all those years of Rock fanboys defending him saying he loved the business and would never leave again. This man is a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:55 pm

IT WAS STILL REAL TO DEAD, DAMMIT! Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:27 pm

errm...what
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:30 pm

You took what he said seriously just like all the "fanboys" or marks out there, or at least make it seem like you did. You know he's a movie star and an entertainer, but he ain't doing all that for free. So yeah, call him a piece of shit because WWE offered him a DEAL one year to come do a program with their top star, offering him a shitload of money to do it. Funny
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:47 pm

If WWE need to lower their spending, they'd be utterly stupid to offer him even more money to come back and have more terrible matches.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:04 pm

^^ That's cause Dead is an "opposite fanboy." Fanboys get annoying cause they worship everything irrationally. Dead is annoying cause he hates everything irrationally. They're both shitty. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Nate wrote:
You took what he said seriously just like all the "fanboys" or marks out there, or at least make it seem like you did. You know he's a movie star and an entertainer, but he ain't doing all that for free. So yeah, call him a piece of shit because WWE offered him a DEAL one year to come do a program with their top star, offering him a shitload of money to do it. Funny

I didnt take what he said seriously at all whatsoever. For a guy to blatently lie to all the people in the WWE Universe including Razor that he was never going to leave, that loses respect points for people. That is why he's a piece of shit

>Comes on national television and swears he came back for THE LOVE OF THE BUSINESS, IF YOU SMELL
>Will only come back if the paycheck is more than his 2013 run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Batman wrote:
^^ That's cause Dead is an "opposite fanboy." Fanboys get annoying cause they worship everything irrationally. Dead is annoying cause he hates everything irrationally. They're both shitty. I aint bothered

So which category do you fall under? The WWE fanboy category? Or the I hate everything that isnt WWE category. Either way, you just called yourself shitty. I expect an 8 paragraph rant with contradicting quotes that were never said nor implied. Though dont expect me to read it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:31 pm

I don't hate everything that's not WWE, I just don't personally like it. It bores me. There's a difference between being a fan and being a fanboy, you don't seem to know that difference.

It's ok, I don't ever expect anything out of you aside from idiocy. You never fail to give a good amount of that.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Things noteworthy on this thread:
- Dwayne Johnson is a smart guy when it comes to money and performing;
- Dwayne Johnson, despite this last fact, is actually a good wrestler all-around, unlike other Part-Time wrestlers;
- Some people love to argue and talk about others' lives for no reason;
- Dead and Razor(? I assume it's him, seeing people change their nicknames every 5 seconds) love eachother;
- The forum should start a kickstart proposition to start funding for their marriage.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:53 pm

The Rock makes them money. Their PPV buy rate for WM29 was through the fucking roof. Rock will be resigned and will work with Reigns eventually.

The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again FJBloTX
The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Was there any question in anyone's mind that he returned for a paycheck? He's in his 40s, stars in about 87 movies per year, and makes millions for each of them. Compare that to tearing tendons from his pelvis at WM29... I'd demand a pretty huge paycheck, too.

The Rock is happy, the fans are happy, buyrates increase... nothing shitty at all.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:59 pm

^
But because he apparently lied to the fans (Dead included), he's a piece of The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again Poop
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:24 am

The Rock wrote:
"I was told that I had to conform to a standard in Hollywood that would beget me more work, better roles. Which meant I had to stop going to the gym, which meant I couldn't be as big, which meant you had to distance yourself from wrestling. You essentially had to deconstruct yourself. Then that started to not feel good to me. It reached a point of, 'I'm not feeling authentic.'"

Wtf..?

He's bigger now than he was in his prime, the contradicting fuck. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 am

Thank you, Mick. At least someone knows what they're talking about.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again   The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Talks About Possibly Wrestling Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1