HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Talks Possibly Returning in a Non-Wrestling Role & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Daniel Bryan Talks Possibly Returning in a Non-Wrestling Role & More Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Talks Possibly Returning in a Non-Wrestling Role & More   Daniel Bryan Talks Possibly Returning in a Non-Wrestling Role & More EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Daniel Bryan recently talked to Spinoff Online about a number of topics, including his injuries, who he hangs out with, and more.

Bryan also talks about the idea of returning in a non-wrestling capacity, who he is excited to see in NXT, among other subjects. You can read a few excerpts from the interview below:

Bryan on rehabbing his injury:

I literally wake up, take the dog out, go to physical therapy number one, drive about half an hour to physical therapy number two, from there I go to my acupuncture and from there to my ART [Active Release Technique]. And that’s every day. It’s physically and mentally exhausting, but I’m doing my best to get better so I can come back as soon as possible.

Bryan on returning in a non-wrestling role:

I don’t know. I feel like if I can come back to wrestle, then it’s best to just wait until I can come back to wrestle. Not being around is good for when you come back — if you’re constantly being seen and that sort of thing. I’d rather just be off getting better.

Who does Bryan hang out with when he’s on the road?

Yeah. I like pretty much everybody. Some guys I like because I’ve known them for years, and some guys I like just because they’re funny, and some guys I like just because I like giving them crap. And so: Big E. If anybody is [reading] this or on Twitter, go ask Big E what he thinks about 9/11! [Laughs] Those kind of things. I really like Ryback, Cesaro and Seth Rollins, too. Heath Slater entertains me to no end as far as him as a human being. William Regal has been a mentor of mine for years. Whenever I get to see him, it’s great. Kane. Very interesting character. We’ve got a lot of fun, cool people backstage.

For the entire interview, including Bryan’s thoughts on NXT and what stars he’s excited about, what comics he reads, and more, click here.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/08/15/sdcc-wwes-daniel-bryan-talks-injuries-comics-and-kenta/
Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Talks Possibly Returning in a Non-Wrestling Role & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1