HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant   Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 am

You can read the full results here.

MATCH Singles
Rob Chapman d. Shade

MATCH Singles
Azrael d. C5 Ion

MATCH Singles
Tyson Smith d. Greg Samuel

MATCH Singles
Drake Dysfunction d. Marquis Carter

MATCH Singles
The Pirate d. Big Jim

MATCH Singles
David Michaels d. The Nightmare

MATCH Singles
Polly Pocket d. Nicole Johnson

MATCH Singles
Danny Diamond d. Spyro

MATCH Singles
Robert Hope d. TK

MATCH Singles
Riley Williamson d. Hitman Alex

MATCH Singles
Maddox Paine d. Shade

---

No complaints from me this week. Great showing! Hopefully we keep up that momentum at The Big Ass American Bash.

Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant FJBloTX
Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant Rmt9lhM

Last edited by Eeyen on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant   Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:30 am

From Meth

Turn Down For Meth wrote:
EEYEN wrote:
MATCH Singles
Danny Diamond vs. Spyro
Grader: Riley

Spyro: I love the little reference that you made between Danny and Spyro, explaining the huge Height between the Two men as David and Goliath. It really helps give the Reader a visual of what the Stand down is like. The First offense that you had Spyro do with the Roundhouse kick to the Chest was a Interesting start to say the least. I don't think I've ever read a Match that had a Match start off with Roundhouse Kicks. But for this match. With these two giants going at it, I understand. A Second Paragraph down and at the last sentence, where you had Spyro lift Danny up, almost like he was nothing, up and above his head before he threw him back onto the Mat with force was absolutely crazy to me. Since both of these guys are about the same height.The Brunette Woman standing in the Crowd was also a nice touch. With Spyro giving her a stare before laughing out, thinking that this may have been Danny's doing so he could get back into it. Looking down at the Rest of your match, I could tell that you are building Spyro into a Hardcore Type of Character. With the Clubbing to the Skills, arms, and legs on Danny. The Ending, was alittle bit unexpected but joyful to read. With Spyro going for the 1.2.. And then ends up lifting him and Spinning him around like a Rag Doll was just crazy.  This was a good match from you Meth.

Danny: What a fast start to your match. Having Danny sprint across the Ring to Spyro and landing a Dropkick on him, pushing him back against the corner and beginning to work on his bigger adversary was pretty cool. Spyro stalking down Skye was also cool. As it just letted Danny enough time to regroup and then jump on him, saving his Girlfriend. "Suddenly, Danny springs back to life, as he runs up the ropes from inside the ring and drills Spyro with an elbow shot to the head! With the big man now a bit groggy, still trying to maintain his balance atop the turnbuckle, Danny leaps into the air, straddling his legs around the shoulders of his foe and taking him off of the turnbuckle with a humungous Hurricanrana!" - was I thought the Best part of your Match. The Ending was a Nice tie-up or Finish off to a great Match with Spyro.

Verdict: Wow, is this match really close between the two of you. I thought Spyro had great Entertainment, or sound we say "Spots" in his match and some of them were even Brutal. His also had a great Flow but not to shy away from Danny as he had the same thing going on as well. Danny had great description and good back and forth action. Both did well in the Selling department and had great Story telling of these two Beasts. In the end, however, I thought Danny Diamond had the better overall match. Just by an Inch.

Pretty sure Spyro's a full foot bigger than Danny though do I'm pretty confused at parts of this review...

Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant   Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:36 am

EEYEN wrote:
From Meth

Turn Down For Meth wrote:
EEYEN wrote:
MATCH Singles
Danny Diamond vs. Spyro
Grader: Riley

Spyro: I love the little reference that you made between Danny and Spyro, explaining the huge Height between the Two men as David and Goliath. It really helps give the Reader a visual of what the Stand down is like. The First offense that you had Spyro do with the Roundhouse kick to the Chest was a Interesting start to say the least. I don't think I've ever read a Match that had a Match start off with Roundhouse Kicks. But for this match. With these two giants going at it, I understand. A Second Paragraph down and at the last sentence, where you had Spyro lift Danny up, almost like he was nothing, up and above his head before he threw him back onto the Mat with force was absolutely crazy to me. Since both of these guys are about the same height.The Brunette Woman standing in the Crowd was also a nice touch. With Spyro giving her a stare before laughing out, thinking that this may have been Danny's doing so he could get back into it. Looking down at the Rest of your match, I could tell that you are building Spyro into a Hardcore Type of Character. With the Clubbing to the Skills, arms, and legs on Danny. The Ending, was alittle bit unexpected but joyful to read. With Spyro going for the 1.2.. And then ends up lifting him and Spinning him around like a Rag Doll was just crazy.  This was a good match from you Meth.

Danny: What a fast start to your match. Having Danny sprint across the Ring to Spyro and landing a Dropkick on him, pushing him back against the corner and beginning to work on his bigger adversary was pretty cool. Spyro stalking down Skye was also cool. As it just letted Danny enough time to regroup and then jump on him, saving his Girlfriend. "Suddenly, Danny springs back to life, as he runs up the ropes from inside the ring and drills Spyro with an elbow shot to the head! With the big man now a bit groggy, still trying to maintain his balance atop the turnbuckle, Danny leaps into the air, straddling his legs around the shoulders of his foe and taking him off of the turnbuckle with a humungous Hurricanrana!" - was I thought the Best part of your Match. The Ending was a Nice tie-up or Finish off to a great Match with Spyro.

Verdict: Wow, is this match really close between the two of you. I thought Spyro had great Entertainment, or sound we say "Spots" in his match and some of them were even Brutal. His also had a great Flow but not to shy away from Danny as he had the same thing going on as well. Danny had great description and good back and forth action. Both did well in the Selling department and had great Story telling of these two Beasts. In the end, however, I thought Danny Diamond had the better overall match. Just by an Inch.

Pretty sure Spyro's a full foot bigger than Danny though do I'm pretty confused at parts of this review...

Already stated in the Grading Thread, yeah I did meant to write that Spyro is a foot bigger, and that if there were any parts that confused you, PM me about them Meth.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant   Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:58 am

And I stated no posts in the grading thread. Mad as hell

Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant   Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:03 am

Well, I had a post there stating that before you deleted it. Mad as hell

Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant   Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:11 am

Was a pretty good card, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant   Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:19 am

I won. Therefore, this is a card of the year candidate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant   Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta 82 Quick Results / Rant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1