HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New ‘Resident Evil’ Details Reveal Title for Finale!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

New ‘Resident Evil’ Details Reveal Title for Finale! Empty
PostSubject: New ‘Resident Evil’ Details Reveal Title for Finale!   New ‘Resident Evil’ Details Reveal Title for Finale! EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:29 am

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3299137/new-resident-evil-details-reveal-title-finale/

Forget eating dinner, Collider scored massive new details about the next installment of Resident Evil, which is tentatively titled Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (a clear reference to Friday the 13th).

The site caught up with franchise director/producer/writer Paul W.S. Anderson, who updates the status of the delayed production, while also revealing the potential title.

“Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is the working title. It may end up being the final title, but that’s what’s written on the front page of my script… I’m right in the middle of [the first draft].”

Anderson also confirms that he’s writing this draft as if it’s the final movie:

“That’s what’s on the title page, it’s Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, so absolutely.”

While the sixth and final film was to be released this September, Anderson did tell the site that there is still no start date as they have to complete the screenplay first.

Milla Jovovich is confirmed to return as Alice. The fifth film, the 2012 Resident Evil: Retribution, ended with Alice and co. taking a final stand at the White House. I’m excited to see this premise come to life – maybe they’ll even go to space?
Back to top Go down

New ‘Resident Evil’ Details Reveal Title for Finale!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1