HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

‘Resident Evil 6′ Details Reveal Returning Cast!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

‘Resident Evil 6′ Details Reveal Returning Cast! Empty
PostSubject: ‘Resident Evil 6′ Details Reveal Returning Cast!   ‘Resident Evil 6′ Details Reveal Returning Cast! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:51 pm

The battle for the White House still in the works.

CCTV reports on an interview with Resident Evil franchise writer/director/producer Paul W.S. Anderson at the Beijing International Film Festival where he talked about the looming sixth Resident Evil adaptation.

“I have to go home tomorrow for Rising Resident Evil,” he explained, further revealing a returning cast member, “That’s what I’m going to do. As you know, [Li] Bingbing is in the last movie and she will be there again…“

We exclusively reported that the sixth film would be titled Resident Evil Rises, so I’m curious if this was lost in translation.

Anderson also says he believes 3D technology has now become the fabric, rather than just a special sauce, for a film. And, his next Resident Evil will “definitely be 3D”.

What we know about the “final” final in the new trilogy is Alice (Milla Jovovich) will battle the undead from the White House.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3289820/resident-evil-6-details-reveal-returning-cast/
Back to top Go down

‘Resident Evil 6′ Details Reveal Returning Cast!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1