HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TLK is in the house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

TLK is in the house Empty
PostSubject: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:42 am

So my name is Randall Johnson im 15 years old and I have been fedding since I was 9. Over the years I have improved hugely and I have met alot of great people, as well as many discomforting people. I hope to make XWA a home :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:43 am

You've been able to fed at 9 years old? Impressive. If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to ask the staff.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:49 am

I'm one of the GMs of Vendetta. If you have general questions feel free to PM me...

or Joker (Jay)
or Giggity Gopher (Snoopz)
or Straightedge Rurouni, who is the HEAD GM and the GM of the Revenge brand.

All of the members here are pretty good about helping new people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:49 am

Welcome to XWA! Not sure what to call you. Scott or Randall. But I hope you enjoy it here Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 am

10SD wrote:
Welcome to XWA! Not sure what to call you. Scott or Randall. But I hope you enjoy it here Smile
Either is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:28 am

Welcome  to XWA, hope you enjoy it here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:57 am

Dead wrote:
You've been able to fed at 9 years old? Impressive. If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to ask the staff.
I was hella bad when I first started, not really able to grasp the concept of roleplaying but with age comes wisdom most people say.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Welcome to XWA! I believe I was at my best when I was around 15 1/2, so I expect you'll be good for someone fedding for 6 years haha.

I am the head admin here, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLK is in the house   TLK is in the house Empty

Back to top Go down

TLK is in the house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1