HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rushing of angles; good or bad for television?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rushing of angles; good or bad for television? Empty
PostSubject: Rushing of angles; good or bad for television?   Rushing of angles; good or bad for television? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:15 am

We've seen some angles that should of been given room to breathe, severely rushed (Punk "leaving" after MITB only to come back 2 weeks later, Bryan joining the Wyatts only to turn on them 2 weeks later etc) and the payoff wasnt necessarily the greatest. Do you feel certain angles should have the proper time behind them to grow? Or do you feel they are given enough time and should not be drawn out. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rushing of angles; good or bad for television?   Rushing of angles; good or bad for television? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:04 am

I think if angles aren't going to work you'll know pretty soon. It was obvious Daniel/Wyatt wasn't going to work.

Punk... I still don't get. I don't get putting the belt on Cena either. All of it was odd.

Rushing of angles; good or bad for television? FJBloTX
Rushing of angles; good or bad for television? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rushing of angles; good or bad for television?   Rushing of angles; good or bad for television? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:45 am

It clear Vince is always worried about the here and now instead of what is going to happen in a few months. Which has hurt the product of the WWE by always worrying about what they are going to do right now. I know we all have shit on the creative team, but I am sure they have had some awesome ideas in mind but Vince always has the final say and forever reason always wants to change the show like 2 hours before they go on air. I guess he is worried shit has leaked onto the internet and he wants to make it unpredictable. Being Predictable isn't always a bad thing and being unpredictable isn't always good. Doesn't matter how predictable something can be, it's how good they pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushing of angles; good or bad for television?   Rushing of angles; good or bad for television? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushing of angles; good or bad for television?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1