HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new Shield member?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

A new Shield member? Empty
PostSubject: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:15 pm

I've seen quite a lot of speculation on other sites that the Shield are going to recruit a replacement for Seth Rollins.

Do you think they should find a third member? Should Ambrose and Reigns continue as a tag team or go their separate ways? If you had to pick a realistic third member for them, who would it be?

Last edited by Mink on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Continue as a tag team, allows HHH to take a sligltly more backseat role and make his in ring competition appearances seem all that more special with all the good hss doing tk help push people as of late.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 pm

I feel like I'd hate it if they added another member... I'd say keep the two and either eventually split or just have Rollins rejoin via some storyline.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't want a third member either. I'd have Roman and Dean team up long enough to get revenge on Seth, but as he's the "glue" that holds the Shield together I'd have them split soon after. That way when you eventually have a Shield reunion down the line it's all three of them coming back together rather than Rollins joining the two of them who've been teaming anyway. Triple threat match between them is a must at some point.

If I had to pick a third man (the part that those two pillocks above me ignored), I think I'd aim for somebody that can work as a high-flyer, as that was what Rollins brought to the team. As WWE are bringing him in, what about Prince Devitt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:19 pm

I see Corey Graves...and it won't feel the same and it will hurt him alot, while the other two go off to do better things.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:15 pm

What they'll do is stay as a team until this storyline is done, then they'll go their separate ways. All three really now need to start developing their own characters, with Rollins being the first to do so this week.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:50 am

It doesn't make sense to add a new Shield member. Adding a big man as 'help' or something, sure... but another guy in the combat vest and all would feel cheap considering the whole 'trust' thing.

A new Shield member? FJBloTX
A new Shield member? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:54 am

^ & ^^ Yeah That If anything they'll get someone to help them out but definitely not a new Shield member to replace Rollins. The Shield is also just about done. They could continue with Ambrose and Reigns for a little while longer but most likely they'll stay together to finish this feud and then it'll be over. Sad

Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:38 am

Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
It doesn't make sense to add a new Shield member. Adding a big man as 'help' or something, sure... but another guy in the combat vest and all would feel cheap considering the whole 'trust' thing.

I feel the same way..

As for if they had to add a third member...

Bull Buchanan I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:37 pm

If they do I'd say Sami Zayn.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:44 pm

^ I reaaaaaally hope it's not Sami Zayn. He needs to have his own thing, not join the Shield.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 pm

A new Shield member? PUSHb4b9b8e34e18 Big Grin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Very true Razor, but I mean it'd be cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:26 pm

WWE had a poll for this question and they put John Morrison as an option...lol
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:46 am

No offence to him, but I think I would start laughing as an opponent if I saw Sami Zayn in the Shield. I couldn't remotely take that seriously.

Shield worked because no one saw it coming and the three guys in it didn't have gimmicks in the WWE (when I say that I don't include NXT, just main stream TV). So adding another member from the main roster would looked very forced and I'm not sure even bringing someone up from NXT would work very well either.

They are best slowly fizzling it out now and creating three stars out of these guys. I want to see Ambrose go fucking nuts already.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:12 am

^Ambrose just flipping his shit and being a "I CAN TRUST NOBODY, BUT I CAN KILL EVERYBODY" type tweener would be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 am

WWE.com has posted a new poll asking fans which Superstar they would like to see join The Shield now that Seth Rollins is no longer a part of the group. The possible names include Adrian Neville, Big E, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, former WWE star John Morrison and Daniel Bryan. The option of "other" and "none, Ambrose and Reigns don't need a third member" are also available.

With over 96,000 votes cast, Daniel Bryan leads the poll by a whopping 43%. Interestingly, the next closest is Morrison with 17% of the vote.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:06 pm

A new Shield member? BpudA3SIEAAMeB0
Funny
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Shield member?   A new Shield member? Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Shield member?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1