HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs, WWE Films Olympic Promo Videos, Which Shield Member is Most Hated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs, WWE Films Olympic Promo Videos, Which Shield Member is Most Hated? Empty
PostSubject: WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs, WWE Films Olympic Promo Videos, Which Shield Member is Most Hated?   WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs, WWE Films Olympic Promo Videos, Which Shield Member is Most Hated? EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:01 pm

According to PWInsider.com, WWE recently shot promo videos supporting the United States in the Winter Olympic Games.

Which Shield Member is Most Hated?
WWE.com has posted a poll asking fans which Shield member they would most like to see knocked out by Big Show. Currently, Roman Reigns leads the poll with 51% of the vote, with Dean Ambrose in second with %36 percent and Rollins in third with 13% of the vote.

WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs
WWE NXT tag team The Ascension, comprised of Conor O'Brian and Rick Victor, defeated the team of Corey Graves and Adrian Neville to become the new WWE NXT Tag Team Champions on this week's edition of NXT.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs, WWE Films Olympic Promo Videos, Which Shield Member is Most Hated? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs, WWE Films Olympic Promo Videos, Which Shield Member is Most Hated?   WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs, WWE Films Olympic Promo Videos, Which Shield Member is Most Hated? EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Roman Reigns is my favorite one. Funny
I love all three together though. They need to remain a stable for a few more years...
Back to top Go down

WWE Crowns New NXT Tag Champs, WWE Films Olympic Promo Videos, Which Shield Member is Most Hated?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1