HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending? Empty
PostSubject: How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending?   How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:54 am

Yeah That?
Back to top Go down
SOG
Jobber
SOG

PostSubject: Re: How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending?   How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 am

I'm unsure at this stage. I wasn't expecting what happened at Payback.

At the moment, I assume either: Cody will continue choosing partners for Goldust (who'll continue to lose), which will lead to Cody turning on him because he thinks Goldust was the weak link all along, thus responsible for their downfall OR there will be some kind of storyline where Goldust tries to get Cody back on track by challenging him to a match.

Something along those lines anyway. The latter could be an interesting story if done properly, especially considering one guy turning heel is such a common thing when teams break up.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending?   How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:14 am

I really hope Cody doesn't turn heel. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending?   How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:18 am

I would LIKE Cody to show he's good hearted and try really hard to find a tag partner for Golddust...

Golddust convinces Cody to give their team one more chance. only to lose again.

Golddust gets on the mic post-match and tells Cody it's his time to retire and that Cody was never the weak link. Cody then goes on a major baby face run with Goldy getting backstage segments encouraging him.

---

I THINK Cody will turn heel and mock Golddust for being the weak link.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending?   How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:56 am

I think as Cody watches all these different guys teaming with Goldust and losing, he's going to notice that the common theme in all those matches is Goldust. If he then teams up with those guys and wins, he can be all "wait a minute, you're the one to blame here."

Then Goldust can be all "Cody y ;_;" and Cody can give him another chance, but when it looks like they're going to lose Cody can be all "I KNEW IT" and leave Goldust to get beaten down by Heely McTagTeam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending?   How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you see the Cody Rhodes / Golddust angle ending?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1