Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 pm

They can in my canon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 pm

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:17 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:44 am

Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:51 am

Xander Cage wrote:
Well, what gave it away was Seth had the chair, Dean and Roman walked forward leaving Seth behind with said chair...which for someone who has watched wrestling since the WWWF or even the AWA days, you kind of pick up subtle stuff like that...but that segment did it what it was supposed to do for 90%+ of the folks watching in the arena and on TV which was Shock.

This. Anyone with half a brain noticed he was going to turn, they were just waiting for when.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:36 am

^ Well yeah but that was pretty obvious to anyone so it isn't even worth mentioning. I don\'t know The majority at least probably felt that it became obvious while watching the segment so no one's arguing that. Still created a shock moment though because before that segment I don't think too many people in the world were expecting Seth Rollins to turn on the Shield at all.

Also, I think this turn is awesome and hopefully will watch all of Raw this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:18 pm

Yeah That I don't see what Xander or Dead are implying. Ohhh you knew Seth was going to turn 2 seconds before everyone else did. So cool. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:21 pm

*heel turns becomes obvious moments before it happens*

I MOTHER FUCKING CALLED IT!!!11!!1!!!1
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:05 pm

"I called it when I saw him swing the chair at his back! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2