Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Yeah, well...

Spoiler:

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:31 pm

OMG! Shiiiittt.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Now who's the 4th member? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Bluetista to Shield confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Guys, what the fuck. No. It's not real. WHY DOES ROLLINS HATE AMERICA!!!!!

Seriously, I almost cried. This is worse than Hogan turning on Savage. Sad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:03 am

Yeah That Seth y
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 am

... Fuck me for missing that... had Raw on earlier in the show too and then left. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:14 am

He sold out Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 am

Someone mentioned this, which I highly doubt, but could totally be a possibility:

Seth is actually an inside man, and he planned to join Evolution with Roman and Dean in on it so they can take them down from the inside.

Sounds farfetched, but it'd be a great way to reunite The Shield if they regret splitting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:17 am

The inside job theory seems likely. I mean, of the three members, isn't Seth the least fitting for a heel role, anyway? My guess is they're going to gauge reaction and decide how legit a turn it is based on if they think it's working.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:27 am

Nearphotison wrote:
I mean, of the three members, isn't Seth the least fitting for a heel role, anyway? My guess is they're going to gauge reaction and decide how legit a turn it is based on if they think it's working.

Yeah That

My sentiments exactly. Take the person they'd least expect to make it big in a role such as this and then mold them into a solo star. Seth = the next CM Punk (who apparently retired).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 6:34 am

I saw that on youtube earlier. It was gonna happen sooner or later. But wow, dick move. That's a big push though. Makes me sad about The Shield though, unless Cena joins or whatever I aint bothered

Can't wait to see the aftermath. At least Reigns and Ambrose still have each other..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:13 am

Id have figured for sure if anyone itd be ambrose switching since he does the heel role so well...time to wait till monday to see this furthered
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:32 am

WHY BLANK WHY?

Seth was actually the one who almost left Shield the first time round, so this does make sense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:23 pm

While the heel turn makes sense, what doesnt make sense is it being at the expense of joining Evolution. They better do a good job of explaining why he joined them after beating them 2 straight PPVs.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:32 pm

I assume the answer will be Seth was offered an asston of money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Dead wrote:
While the heel turn makes sense, what doesnt make sense is it being at the expense of joining Evolution. They better do a good job of explaining why he joined them after beating them 2 straight PPVs.
Yeah That Fail! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:31 pm

So I don't usually watch WWE, but I caught both Batista quitting, which I knew due to the movie he is going to be promoting which may be a stinker LOL, the Seth Rollins turn, I saw it coming during the segment, but it was still good and an actual shock moment. It should make for interesting tv unless they find a way to botch it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Good move. Shocking, yet predictable. I'm gonna go with what X-Pac said on twitter, which was that Seth probably got tired of being overlooked by Maddox Paine Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:56 pm

^ Predictable? I thought either Dean or Roman would turn on the Shield. Since Dean's a natural heel and WWE wants to push Roman as a singles competitor. Seth was my last pick on the person who'd betray the Shield.

Anyway... Seth Rollins fangirls be like.
Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... BpQPpjqCcAAGMnC
Back to top Go down
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:28 am

Well, what gave it away was Seth had the chair, Dean and Roman walked forward leaving Seth behind with said chair...which for someone who has watched wrestling since the WWWF or even the AWA days, you kind of pick up subtle stuff like that...but that segment did it what it was supposed to do for 90%+ of the folks watching in the arena and on TV which was Shock.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:30 am

^ Actually, what gave it away was when Seth swung the chair and slapped it across the back of Roman Reigns. Anyone who's watched wrestling since the good old days can pick up on that.
Back to top Go down
Xander Cage
Jobber
Xander Cage

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:00 pm

yes, but if you study and watch wrestling you can pick up on small subtleties of what is going to happen, but you could almost call it splitting hairs if you wanted too xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:34 pm

My point is, figuring out Seth was going to turn on them when he stayed behind isn't an accomplishment. Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Someone mentioned this, which I highly doubt, but could totally be a possibility:

Seth is actually an inside man, and he planned to join Evolution with Roman and Dean in on it so they can take them down from the inside.

Sounds farfetched, but it'd be a great way to reunite The Shield if they regret splitting them.

Looking into it far too much. This is just the first step in making those three into singles stars. They can't remain a team forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...   Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler: Blank turns on blank on Raw...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next