HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini-Division?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:47 pm

I think we all can agree one of the best feuds going on right now in WWE is between two midgets. So why not have a division? Make el torito, hire a couple of more midgets and bam. Go all out with these matches with mini Announcers, ref and commentators. Idk if they should have a belt…maybe a medal .
Also they can switch up with the divas every now and then as the cool down matches between two big matches. It seems unfair that women have to be stuck with that job, they can’t get themselves over when they only get 5to 7  mins and have to be in between two big matches.  I think it could work.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:11 pm

I don't think anyone would be able to take it seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 pm

They had a mini division before on Smackdown, didnt work out too well. Besides, this feud if you can call it that has been drug out and should end soon.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Wasn't it going to be like some kind of WWE Children's Division?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:21 pm

No one takes this feud seriously. I cringe every time they come on TV. If you tried to make a legitimate "division" they'd get boo'd as people walk out. The fans can barely handle this much... It's similar to when Michael Cole feuded with Jerry Lawler. You can get away with some comedy and a few intellectually insulting outcomes, but you can't make a show out of it.
Back to top Go down

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:25 pm

there are some legit midget wrestlers who aren't just like Hornswoggle. It didn't work on Smackdown because it was all about being funny. But Horn and Torito had an legit Match...Yeah it was for comedy but it was good.
Back to top Go down

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:42 pm

I don't disagree that a mini division could be done well, I've seen some AAA stuff I liked, but I don't trust WWE to treat the concept with anything but contempt on-screen.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Yeah this failed terribly last time. Also, wouldn't wanna see it at all personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

Mini-Division?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini-Division?    Mini-Division?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini-Division?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1