HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. Empty
PostSubject: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:25 pm

So yeah, me and Maestro agreed for a deal. I'll face him in a match, which will be in this thread. If I win, he leaves the site forever. If I lose, I personally admit he's the best member ever and apologize to him for everything. Anyone can volunteer to grade.

This won't take more than five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:29 pm

I will volunteer to grade this.

On a side note, these are bullshit stipulations. Why does he permanently leave the site, and all you have to do is apologize? I won't stand for it.

New rule: If Abdel wins, Maestro leaves.

If Maestro wins..... Abdel leaves.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:05 pm

^
nervous perhaps Abdel has a counter offer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:34 pm

No matches yet I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:36 pm

It's been more than five minutes. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Double no-show! See ya both!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:45 pm

I realize my opinion is irrelevant since I'm not a cool admin/GM, but this isn't right. Don't combine fed stuff with forum stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The MATCH   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Laura Watts : Please Welcome Maestro Punk
And His Opponent The Golden Eagle E.G Deal

Dennis : E.G DEAL VS MAESTRO PUNK
Cedar : Loser Leaves Match
Dennis : And its HARDCORE.
Maestro Gets A Mic And Says After tonight,history will be made,That Maestro Defeats E.G DEAL And Eliminates him from XWA.
E.G Says No : E.G Will Make History For The Egyptians And Prove that Egyptians are the greatest of all time.

DING DING DING The Bell Rings And The Match Is Underway.

Maestro Punches E.G in the face,then he follows up with an eye rake,he picks E.G and Slams him.Maestro laughs menacingly…hahaha(But with more menace in his voice) he  drops an Elbow,Maestro Hits A Hard Drop ( Rolling Thunder),He Gets to the turnbuckle and hits a Suicide Dive.Maestro Waits E.G To get up ,he tosses him to the ropes and Follows With A hip toss.

E.G Gets Up And Dropkicks Maestro,he went to the turnbuckle and Was Going to jump but Maestro Hits him and Runs With An ArmDrag From the turnbuckle.
1....2....Kick Out
Maestro Hits E.G With A  Piledriver
He brings a table and was suplexing him but e.g reverses and was going for a dropkick but Maestro Reverses And Hits A Suplex.

E.G Exits the ring to retrieve but Maestro Runs And hits a headbutt dive and E.G`s Back got into the Announcing Table.
Dennis : What A Highflying Move.
Maestro Brings A Chair And attacks e.g,he brings him to the Ring But E.G Reverses To A DDT ON THE CHAIR.
1...2....Kick Out
E.G Brings A Kendo Stick But Maestro Gets it he attacks him with it until it breaks,Maestro Holds E.G And Hits A Snake Eye On The Turnbuckle.EG Started Bleeding.
Dennis : Wow,E.G is Blown Up.

Maestro Waits E.G to get up and he spears him.he superplex e.g and goes for the pin.
1...2 Kick Out
Maestro Gets Angry And He German Suplexes Him 3 times,He backbreaks him,Maestro  Powerslams e.g ,He Punk Style`s ( Skull Crashing Finale),And then a Dead Drop ( Full Nelson Slam),Maestro Hits A Die Hard ( Springboard Leg Dive ) then a System Edit ( Olympic Slam )
1...2...Kick Out
E.G Retrieves And Hits A Done Deal,Followed by a to the abyss then a hait to the king.Then A Very Egyptian Uppercut,Then A Hospitalized.He taunts .
Dennis : Am I Thinking OF What you think ?
Cedar : OMG,E.G Is Ready For the Red White And Black Move.

E.G Was Going For It But Maestro Dodges And E.G hits to the turnbuckle,But He Retrieves Quickly And Runs To A red white and Black but Maestro Reverses To the Edge OF Death.
Dennis : Bye Bye E.G DEAL.
Laura Watt : Here IS Your Winner : Maestro Punk
E.G holds a mic and says bye to the fans,And He Says that Maestro IS the best in the world and apologizes for everything he done before.but Maestro Says This isn't enough,AND Attacks E.G ,he Hits a snake eye on the announce table,Maestro Gets a chair and attacks The Golden Eagle,Then he brings a kendo stick and hits him with it.E.G Starts Shouting as he is hurt.Maestro Hits the Edge Of Death On the edge of the announce table.Maestro Leads E.G Backstage and They Exit the arena ,Maestro Holds E.G and throws him to the table outside and they both reach to the river,Maestro PunkBombs E.G Deal To The River And E.G Sinks And Maestro Laughs.

Last edited by MackNation on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 pm

^ Better, still not great. Start writing like that every card, but improve based off what the GMs tell you in gradings.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
I realize my opinion is irrelevant since I'm not a cool admin/GM, but this isn't right. Don't combine fed stuff with forum stuff.
This, only my opinion is relevant cause I'm not Razor.

#RazorSucks
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:56 pm

I could have sworn I replied to this thread. Maybe I said it in the chat. Nobody should take this seriously. Funny Abdel can't make rules.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Lol, I know, some people were taking it seriously and I knew nothing would change even after both posted their matches. Funny
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Maestro wins via no show
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Wooooooohooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Celebrate
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Cat Crew wrote:
Maestro wins via no show
 Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:14 am

Bullshit, Abdel you dissapoint me, you bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:32 am

Señor Mexicano wrote:
Bullshit, Abdel you dissapoint me, you bitch.
E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. Hoganv2_zps1d76d5a2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.   E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk. Empty

Back to top Go down

E.G. Deal vs. Maestro Punk.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1