HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugh Jackman: 'Old Man Logan movie under discussion'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Hugh Jackman: 'Old Man Logan movie under discussion' Empty
PostSubject: Hugh Jackman: 'Old Man Logan movie under discussion'   Hugh Jackman: 'Old Man Logan movie under discussion' EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:26 am

X-Men: Days of Future Past star Hugh Jackman has hinted that the Old Man Logan comic series could one day be adapted for cinema.

The Wolverine actor said that he has discussed playing an older version of the character in a cinematic take on Mark Millar's 2008 storyline.

"We did look at that, because I am rapidly approaching Old Man Logan," he told Vulture. "It does, some mornings, feel like the most appropriate way to go. That's in the mix of discussions, yeah."

Jackman also addressed reports that he is set to retire from his role as Wolverine, stating that he will continue to portray the mutant providing the film franchise remains strong.

"I don't know when that day will be, but I want to make sure that there's still more for me to create that I'm still as passionate about and committed to it, and that the movies are as good," he said. "As long as all that lines up, I don't see an end date yet.

"I mean, I've seen some quotes, some of which have been accurate, some of which were misquoted, but I've tried to be honest. And the truth is, right now, I would like to be able to continue playing it, but I probably have higher standards to get me there."

X-Men: Days of Future Past is now playing in UK and US cinemas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Hugh Jackman: 'Old Man Logan movie under discussion'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1