HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:28 am

The dude's getting on my nerves and idk why. But he does have some points. Smile
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:57 am

I am not a fan of Ziggler. He just doesn't entertain me. I don't find anything about him interesting at all. I don't think he's all that on the mic, and I find him decent in the ring at best. That said, there are a lot of people I feel that way about that I don't dislike. The reason I DISLIKE him is because despite that, he's insanely overrated. People treat him like the god of wrestling, whereas I was never a fan. Someone being overrated while I dont like them makes me highly dislike them. But that's just me.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:02 am

Because to the fans Overselling moves= Good & Unique wrestler Funny 

Ziggler for me is mid-card and upper mid-card at best.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:02 am

^ Same here. and I dont hate him, however when fans overrate him insanely, I get annoyed of him and dislike him.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:16 am

There is literally nothing Roman Reigns does any better than Dolph Ziggler.

Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 FJBloTX
Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:18 am

Except entertain me. Which is what I care about.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:27 am

Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
Bull you gotta chill on expectations. You're gonna be really disappointed. Funny

All I can do is hope. I have very high expectations for GFW because Wrestling needs them to be that close number 2. Being that alternative to the WWE but also be the one to kick WWE in the butt. WWE can be like. "Hey these guys maybe on a different night, but they are doing very well for themselves and are really close to us in the ratings. if we don't do something they could past us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Deathstroke wrote:
I am not a fan of Ziggler. He just doesn't entertain me. I don't find anything about him interesting at all. I don't think he's all that on the mic, and I find him decent in the ring at best. That said, there are a lot of people I feel that way about that I don't dislike. The reason I DISLIKE him is because despite that, he's insanely overrated. People treat him like the god of wrestling, whereas I was never a fan. Someone being overrated while I dont like them makes me highly dislike them. But that's just me.

Yet when people say that about Cena, you shit bricks and call them a faggot. Do i sense a double standard here?  nervous  Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
The stupid thing is TNA wasn't a failure until 2009 when Dixlover threw away their entire history.

Jeff Jarrett should announce six sides right now. Wrestling needs an alternative, not a competition.

2010*, that's when then Hogan era took full effect and killed everything off. Six sides, King of the Mountain etc.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Ianlovesfozzy wrote:
There is literally nothing Roman Reigns does any better than Dolph Ziggler.

Reigns has far better presence, a cooler moveset, and doesn't sell like a muppet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:59 pm

The selling thing... I don't get.

Ziggler at times oversells. I agree.

But I also think that most wrestlers are very bad at selling. Ziggler's good efforts are better than anyone else on the roster. Sometimes they're cartoony, but his cartoonish effort isn't any worse than what most people turn in on average, it's just more loud. It's not any less believable, though...

The presence thing sounds an awful lot like how he's written. Same with the move-set.

Roman doing the Hogan flex and shaking his head looks a lot like he's having a seizure and does not look intimidating at all. Him cocking his forearm getting ready for the superman punch is cheesy as fuck. His long, drawn out set-up for that leaping drop kick thing is pretty lame too.

Which brings me back to the Ryback argument I had with the forum when he was hot. He was AWFUL but most refused to see it that way because he was over. He was over because of how he was written. Just like Reigns. Now, I'm not saying Reigns is terrible... but he's the worst of the Shield, and he's not as good as Dolph Ziggler in my opinion.

Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 FJBloTX
Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:27 pm

I actually think one of the best guys on the roster right now for selling is Heath Slater. You may laugh, because "herp derp, Slater's a jobber in that comedy team" or whatever, but I find he makes moves look great, but also realistic. Rollins is pretty good too, although he does sometimes go into that "cartoonish" territory. Having said that, being cartoonish in something that has a zombie biker cowboy who has the power to turn lights off and on isn't a really bad thing. I don't like it, but I can see why people do.

As for Reigns, I think he's far better than Ryback. I never bought into the Ryback hype, but I think Reigns has tons of potential. Besides, is being the worst member of The Shield a bad thing? To me it's like being the poorest billionaire.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Reigns has potential, yes, nobody is denying that, but right now he has your generic powerhouse moveset. The things that stand out the most FROM his moveset are the running apron dropkick and his spear, which just happens to be the best in wrestling currently.

If you're going to complain about how Zigger sells though, the same can be said for Reigns' cousin The Rock. He's the worst seller of all time, up there with Lex Luger.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:43 pm

The Rock didn't sell nearly as cartoonish as Ziggler did, and The Rock didn't oversell every single move.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:56 pm

He didnt? He acted like he got shot in the chest every time he took a punch or a chop.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Yeah, no, definitely not as cartoonish as Ziggler.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Deathstroke wrote:
The Rock didn't sell nearly as cartoonish as Ziggler did, and The Rock didn't oversell every single move.

I can understand selling a Stone Cold Stunner that way, but Ziggler sells regular moves that way. That's cartoonish as fuck.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:26 pm

The Rock sold other moves like that too. Funny

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Mink wrote:
I actually think one of the best guys on the roster right now for selling is Heath Slater. You may laugh, because "herp derp, Slater's a jobber in that comedy team" or whatever, but I find he makes moves look great, but also realistic. Rollins is pretty good too, although he does sometimes go into that "cartoonish" territory. Having said that, being cartoonish in something that has a zombie biker cowboy who has the power to turn lights off and on isn't a really bad thing. I don't like it, but I can see why people do.

I'm actually quite the fan of Heath Slater. Funny

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Like i said, if you did a backhand chop or any other punch to The Rock, he sold it like he got stabbed or shot
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:53 pm

^
Was still considered one of if not thee top star in the industry.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Because he was insanely charismatic. Didn't make him any less cartoonish. Funny

Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Well, people loved him for that too Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:46 pm

LMAO The Rock did a bouncing flip at the end of almost every stunner, I remember that. Funny

Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Vinnie Mac was like "What the hell? Is he gonna keep doing that every time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More    Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Talks Dolph Ziggler's Lack Of Push And Terrible Ring Name, GFW, More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2