HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:57 pm

In an interview with The Roman Show, Chris Masters said he had doubts that Cesaro actually slammed Big Show out of the ring during the Andre the Giant Battle Royal at Wrestlemania XXX. 

He said: "I am pretty sure Big Show jumped for him. Not to take away anything from Cesaro he looks like a talented worker who can probably bring his work down a little bit and his body up, but that's just my opinion. If he slammed the Big Show than I can probably press the Big Show." 
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/322626/Chris-Masters-Doesn//t-Think-Cesaro-Actually-Slammed-The-Big-Show-At-Wrestlemania.htm#m85bQ9eUeWahlaMt.99
Back to top Go down

Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Chris Masters wrote:
"If he slammed the Big Show than I can probably press the Big Show."
Wow! Watch out! We're dealing with a badass over here! |.O.|
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Are you telling me that something in wrestling might not have been real?

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:19 pm

If Mark Henry cant press slam Big Show, then neither can Chris Masters lol
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:33 pm

And I'm sure he also locked the Big Show in his Master Lock and Show had NO WAY of breaking it...  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Masters can't slam Show either, case closed. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Mink wrote:

WHAT!? PRO WRESTLING NOT REAL!?!? panic

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Well masters did body slam a flaming tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:42 am

Earlier this week, Chris Masters commented on Cesaro. He noted on Twitter that Big Show jumped to help Cesaro slam him. Masters took to Twitter again and said the following:

@ChrisMasters310
Follow
Why is everybody hot about Cesaro?I was messing around and being sarcastic.He is a stand out great talent in WWE!!

Anthony Salazar @AnthonyOnDeck
I think Masters just jealous that Cesaro in about 2 years done more than Masters did in 6 years @ChrisMasters310

@ChrisMasters310
Follow
@AnthonyOnDeck He Is The Best New Talent I've Seen On WWE.Relax!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Bull is a Rosebud! wrote:
Well masters did body slam a flaming tree
He didn't pin it or made it submit. That doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:42 pm

The tree jumped for him
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:59 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Mink wrote:

WHAT!? PRO WRESTLING NOT REAL!?!? panic

Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  3fbb391807614147b0d67a1d0a98b412c01305fdaea0962f742441d688597134
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Saintpat wrote:
The tree jumped for him

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania    Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Masters Doesn't Think Cesaro Actually Slammed The Big Show At Wrestlemania

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1