HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video)   Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:40 pm

According to the official WWE Network schedule, the entire 2 hour WrestleMania pre-show is listing as airing on the Network from 5pm-7pm EST. Previously, WWE had announced that only hour two of the pre-show would air on the Network, and the first hour would air via Social Media outlets and WWE.com.

5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania
WWE has posted the following video, featuring 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania:

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video)   Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 pm

I want to punch Tom Philips for some reason. Like, I don't know why. I just want to punch him really hard in the face.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video)   Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:48 pm

^ I have that same feeling when I see WWE announcer, Tony Chimel Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video)   Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Note on WrestleMania Pre Show, 5 Things Bound to Happen at WrestleMania (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1