HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw... Empty
PostSubject: Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw...   Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Although this means nothing in terms of a potential heel turn, i dont know if anyone else noticed Cena being seemingly upset with the crowd choosing for him to be in a 3 on 1 handicap match the week prior. It was almost as if he was blaming them for what could of happened had the Wyatts gained the upperhand. Do you like these subtle teases that eventually go nowhere (in the same night, nonetheless), or do you find them pointless.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw...   Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 pm

I don't mind them.

Stirs the IWC's "Cena Hell Turn" instincts quite a bit.

And they have hinted at it enough, here and there, that if they ever do decide to pull that particular trigger he'll have lots of fodder to use for his cannon shots at the WWE Universe that failed him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw...   Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 pm

But later in the show he said he forgave us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw...   Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Of course, hence why i said teases that go nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw...   Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 pm

sounds like they are giving him a bipolar gimmick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw...   Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw... Empty

Back to top Go down

Something i noticed during the opening segment on Raw...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1