HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Poulter fine with swollen genitals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will Poulter fine with swollen genitals Empty
PostSubject: Will Poulter fine with swollen genitals   Will Poulter fine with swollen genitals EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Will Poulter was ''totally fine'' with showing off his nuts in 'We're the Millers'.
The 20-year-old star's character has to show his swollen genitals to his on-screen family after a spider bites him in the film and Will was not perturbed by the scene, but felt sorry for the make-up artist who had to apply the prosthetic genitals.

He said: ''I was totally fine with it. When I read the script, I was like, 'How are they going to do that?' It was three hours in make-up, and not a very nice time for the dude who had to apply it. But when you've been naked in front of someone for that length of time, over several days, suddenly it becomes strangely normal. Once on, you can't really walk freely. It's a lot of glue and not much opportunity to keep much hair.''

The British actor - who stars alongside Jennifer Aniston in the movie - was gripped with the script from his first read, and knew he wanted to be cast.
He added: ''I had a very knee-jerk reaction to the script - I knew that I loved it and wanted to be in it.''
Back to top Go down

Will Poulter fine with swollen genitals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Poulter fine with swollen genitals   Will Poulter fine with swollen genitals EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:30 pm

It wasn't even his real nuts, what a wimp fuck off 
Back to top Go down

Will Poulter fine with swollen genitals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1