HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time' Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time'   M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time' EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 am

M.I.A. has branded her $1.5 million fine from the NFL ''a massive waste of time''.
The 'Paper Planes' hit-maker was seen on live TV flipping her middle finger during her appearance with Madonna and Nicki Minaj at the Super Bowl half time show in 2012, but insists the bill filed against her is ''completely ridiculous'' and complains that she is being used as a ''scapegoat''.

The angry star pointed towards the sexual display from scantily clad female cheerleaders as far more offensive in a video released online on Monday (23.09.13)
The star fumed: ''[There is] a row of 10-15 cheerleaders, young black females, that Madonna got from a local high school in Indianapolis, and they were all under 16. If you look at them, they're all wearing cheerleader outfits, hips thrusted in the air, legs wide open, in this very sexually provocative position.
''So, now, they're scapegoating me into figuring out the goalposts on what is offensive in America.

''That's basically what it comes down to. It's a massive waste of time, a massive waste of money, it's a massive display of powerful corporation dick-shaking. They want me on my knees and say sorry so they can slap me on my wrist.''

The NFL filed their complaint against M.I.A. - real name Maya Arulpragasam - with the American Arbitration Association in March 2012, despite broadcaster NBC and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) both saying they would take no further action.
The complaint calls the middle-finger an ''offensive gesture'' which is ''in flagrant disregard for the values that form the cornerstone of the NFL brand and the Super Bowl.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time'   M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time' EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:43 am

"powerful corporation dick-shaking" ROFL! 

They made a complaint against fuck off ... seriously there's far worse things to be moaning about
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time'   M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time' EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:17 pm

lol

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time'   M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time' Empty

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. brands her $1.5 million NFL fine as a 'waste of time'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1