HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo" Empty
PostSubject: S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo"   S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo" EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:01 am

Due: Saturday, April 12th at 11:59 PM EDT

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo"   S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo" EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:21 am

The pyrotechnics and fireworks explode throughout the arena as the 19,480 in attendance stand up out of their seats, screaming at the top of their lungs out of excitement for another edition of XWA, and hoping that the camera might scroll past them so they can be on the titantron. Fans hold up their signs as high as they can as our commentators take over from here.

Ted Cedar: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to our 76th installment of XWA Vendetta, live from Boston, Massachusetts. We have a lot in store tonight, including our main event pitting Robert Hope against the XWA heavyweight champion, Maddox Paine! Anything to add, Joey? ………………Joey?”

Joey Miles: “Holy shit, are we on air already?”

Ted Cedar: “Very observant, Joey…”

Suddenly, Caleb Spires' theme song hits.

Joey Miles: “And speaking of homosexuals…”

Ted Cedar: “We weren’t even- what does that have to do with anything we were just saying?”

The bickering between Miles and Cedar continues as the fans stay on their feet, raising the noise levels even louder for Caleb Spires, who just made his return the previous week. He makes his way from behind the stage clad in jeans and a brand-new “Caleb Spires: EL1TE” t-shirt. He walks to the end of the stage where he puts his palm over his eyes and scans the crowd, looking out to all of his fans before making his way down the ramp, reaching out and allowing anyone to reach out and touch him. Numerous panties in the arena are now soaked only 2 minutes into the show as the Orgasmic Legend slides into the ring, signaling over to the scorekeeper’s area that he is in need of a microphone. It doesn’t take long to get him one and as he grabs the microphone his music cuts off and his fans slowly begin to die down. Spires makes his way to the center of the ring, microphone clutched in his hand as he looks directly into the camera.

Caleb Spires: “For those of you who missed last week, this isn’t a ruse… I’m actually back.”

Cheap pop, blah.

Caleb Spires: “Now, I know some of you may be wondering what I’m doing right now. Well, it’s certainly not to promote this new Caleb Spires t-shirt… Although it is available on XWAshop.com for the low price of $24.95, along with all your second favorite superstar’s attire. Shipping and handling fees may apply.”

The crowd laughs at Spires’ shilling, though Mr. Miles does not seem amused.

Joey Miles: “Oh, how fuckin’ original. BOOOOOOO! BOOOOOO YOU CADEN!”

Ted Cedar: “Joey, you know that’s not his name….”

Joey Miles: “Shut up mom, I’ll call him whatever I want.”

Caleb Spires: “Got a little off track there….. Anyway, anyone who saw last week’s show already knows that I issued an open challenge to anyone in XWA for a match at United Xtreme and I’m sure you’d all like to know who has accepted.”

The crowd pops at that, anxious to see who Spires’ first pay per view match in months will be against. He nods along to the clapping but then quickly cuts the crowd off.

Caleb Spires: “Well, you won’t get to know right now.”

This rather-odd phrase catches the fans off guard. Many sit in their seats confused and quiet, while a small amount boo, thinking that Caleb is being a dick.

Caleb Spires: “I’m sorry, I wish I could tell you who has accepted, but so far not a single person has come to me accepting my offer. Seriously, a whole week and not a single person have come up to me to address it, no text messages, no tweets, nothing.”

Spires takes a brief pause as he thinks about how to put his next statement.

Caleb Spires: “There are dozens of people in that locker room. Lots of up n’ comers who have yet to make a name for themselves. Lots of rising stars who could use this extra boost to the main event scene… Even lots of big names who have yet to face me. It shouldn’t be this hard to find someone willing to face me at United Xtreme.”

He moves the microphone away from his mouth and opens his arms up in a “come on, guys” manner as he stares down the ramp, as if waiting for someone to comes out and accept his challenge. The crowd begins to talk amongst themselves, trying to figure out who, if anyone, will come out.

Caleb Spires: “Come on, guys, there are PLENTY of you without a match scheduled at United Xtreme. Just to make it more tempting, whoever accepts my challenge can also choose the match stipulation. If there is anyone at all in the back who is willing to come out here and-“

Suddenly, the audience erupts into boos, as a warning to tell Caleb to turn around. Why turn around? Well, because...

Ted Cedar:: "Wait a minute, look behind Caleb. That's--That's Luis Claudio!"

Indeed it is. As Caleb gets cut off by the crowd yelling and booing, he turns around to see what's going on. All he sees is the big man spinning at him, before cracking his hand into the bridge of the nose of Caleb Spires with his signature Rolling Chop known as the Carrera de la Muerte! The audience jeers even heavier as Caleb is taken down, a tad bit of blood dripping from the bridge of his nose due to the power behind the move.

Ted Cedar: "What the hell is going on?!"

Joey Miles: "I don't know, but it's beautiful."

Luis isn't done there yet. He lets out a loud, mighty roar as he drags a very limp Caleb back up to his feet, placing his head in between his legs and then raising him onto his shoulders. Luis pauses for a moment with Caleb on his shoulders, giving the audience a chance to really soak it in, before bringing him down onto his knees with a Powerbomb Lungblower dubbed the Potencia Bomba! The fans in attendance continue to boo as heavily as they can at the attack by the member of La Revolucion Hispana. The booing continues as another man begins making his way to the ring. This man is none other than the leader of the group, Dominik Diveraz, microphone in hand and Mexico Championship draped over his shoulder.

Ted Cedar: "And now Dominik is coming out here? After what we saw happen to Martin Garcia and Gabriel Vega last week, this does not look good for Caleb."

Dominik slides into the ring and tells Luis to back up a bit before kneeling down and getting in Caleb's face.

Dominik Diveraz: "Well, well, well. Look who it is. Yet another washed up has been. Un lavado para arriba ha sido. XWA's certainly got enough of these guys, yet they keep coming back. Why, Caleb? Why do you feel the need to come back into what is now my company and try to take away my spotlight? Huh? It's bad enough that that pedazo de mierda Hitman Alex won some la porquería lottery to get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship that I own. Another has been. Well, actually, I'm not sure Alex has ever been anything. But you, oh the great Caleb Spires, 'The Elite One', 'The Orgasmic Legend', the God amongst men...You were something. Something great. But then something happened. Time. Time happened. Over time you became nothing more than a sad little sack of shit. You're nothing anymore. This company belongs to me now. It's loco, because time...Time doesn't fuck with me. I've been in this business a little bit longer than you have and I'm in my prime. Hell, I don't think I've even reached my prime yet. But I'm still better than you ever were, let alone now. My boy Luis took you out in a matter of seconds and you have the audacity to think you can become the World Heavyweight Champion again? You have the audacity to think you can beat the best this company has? Well, let me let you in on a little secret. The best in this company isn't Maddox Paine. That lucky pendejo hasn't proven a damn thing. Hell, Luis beat him in his debut here. The best in this company is me - Dominik Diveraz - the true God amongst men. You see, I'm something of a-"

Suddenly, as Dominik kneels down by Caleb's head, the legendary XWA superstar swings his leg up, kicking Diveraz in the head. The shot stumbles Dominik, as Spires quickly kips up, back onto his feet. He sees Luis coming at him and ducks under a Clothesline attempt from the strong man, popping up behind him and landing elbow shots to the back. He sees out of the corner of his eyes Dominik rushing at him and quickly moves out of the way, Dominik crashing into Luis, whom slides through the ropes and drops to the floor outside of the ring. Before Diveraz even has a chance to turn around, Caleb lifts him onto his shoulders. The audience bursts into cheers as the legendary Caleb Spires sets up for his finishing maneuver, a tribute to his mentor Shawn Duster, the Burning Hammer! Spires holds Dominik on his shoulders with both hands, as blood drips from his nose, readying to hit him with the move when suddenly Luis makes his presence felt again, reentering the ring and drilling Caleb with a Big Boot! The audience's cheers turn to boos in an instant as Caleb drops to the canvas and Dominik begins pounding away at him with punches. Once he's finished punching the legendary superstar, Diveraz jumps back up to his feet, yelling in anger, "¿Quién carajo te crees que eres? ¿Te atreves a atacarme? Cuidado con la mierda de nuevo, pequeño coño! Voy a terminar todo lo que usted es!" He quickly grabs the microphone again and gets in Caleb's face.

Dominik Diveraz: "I accept your challenge, perro!"

He drops the microphone, as the audience let out a vastly mixed reaction. Jeers for what just happened to Caleb but cheers for the blockbuster match being set for United Xreme.

Ted Cedar: "What?! Dominik Diveraz accepts Caleb's challenge? This is huge!"

Joey Miles: "Fucking right this is huge. Dominik's gonna destroy that little shitbreath."

Dominik quickly grabs the microphone again, realizing he had forgot something.

Dominik Diveraz: "Oh, right, and that match...No Holds Barred. Get ready for the fight of your pathetic life, puto. ¡Para México!"

Dominik again drops the microphone, motioning for Luis to follow him out of the ring, as the audience continues to release a mixed emotion. The camera gets close up on Caleb's slightly bloody face, as the show fades to a commercial break following the opening segment.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo"   S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo" EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:07 am

Awesome promo. Caleb fighting back after being taken out was great, since he's a major face. Both look very strong and I look forward to seeing this match happen. It's gonna be a great one if you both put in effort. Great work. good job

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo"   S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo" EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:07 am

Fuckin' Mexicans always beating up fan favourites Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo"   S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo" Empty

Back to top Go down

S1.) Caleb Spires | "Untitled Promo"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1