HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caleb Spires "WAR"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 am

Caleb Spires "WAR" 14SpiresWar_zpsc3d71a32
Due: August 24th, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Caleb Spires "WAR" FJBloTX
Caleb Spires "WAR" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:06 pm

The crowd claps their hands and cheers on the hell of a match that just ended between JHalc and Jaylon Brown at ringside. As that match has concluded, the camera shifts toward the backstage area where the fans are greeted to the goofy face of the main staff bitch of XWA, Mike Lamar. Lamar has on his best professional smile as he holds a microphone up to his mouth, ready to conduct an interview in the best way that he can.

Mike Lamar: “Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together in welcoming “The Elite One,” Caleb Spires.”

As Lamar announces Caleb, the fans holler and clap for Spires who is ready to cut his first promo in weeks. The general manager steps into view of the camera dressed in full ring gear as his match comes at the conclusion of the interview. Normally you would see a cocky, confident, and ready-to-go grin on the face of the 5x XWA heavyweight champion, but tonight is different. There is no smile on his face. What he does have is a large bandage over his blackened eye from recent matches. His eyes are narrow and his face is rather expressionless at the time. The roar of the adoring fans dies down and Mike Lamar gets back to doing what he does best, even if what he does best is still only a sub-par job.

Mike Lamar: “Thank you for joining me today Caleb. First thing is first, whether you are happy about it or not, we need to hear about your opinions from last week.”

The mention of last week makes Spires slowly turn his head toward Lamar and just stare at him, not changing his expression at all, drilling a hole straight through him and not responding immediately. This starts making the interviewer uncomfortable.

Mike Lamar: “I’m sorry, but we’re live.”

The obvious reminder from Mike does absolutely nothing to influence Caleb to talk about the previous week. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as he shakes his head back and forth, leading to yet another silence.

Mike Lamar: “Please, the fans are waiting.”

Spires now seems like he is just moments away from laying Lamar out and just walking away. His fists are clenched and he looks angry. He takes yet another deep breath and unclenches his fists. Finally, The Elite One comes out of his silence and answers Lamar, still rather emotionless in doing so.

Caleb Spires: “Fine, Mike, what is it that you are just dying to hear? I lost last week. I got pinned and lost my first tag team match in XWA history. Everyone knows that, it was on live TV. Samuel and I didn’t have quite the tag team partner chemistry I was hoping for. It was completely embarrassing and I don’t feel too good about it. Was it really that big of a deal for you to hear me say? What else do you need to know about last week that will just be further humiliating myself?”

Toward the end of his response, he begins gaining a little bit of emotion and starts getting snappy toward Mike. Lamar is a little nervous, as he has been on the receiving end of a Lights Out superkick in the past, so he decides that from this point on in the interview, he will choose his words as wisely as he possibly can.

Mike Lamar: “I apologize if I offended you. I’m not trying to embarrass you; I’m just doing my job… If you don’t mind, could you share your opinions on the rest of the world title tournament for you?”

The Orgasmic Legend shuts his eyes and sighs deeply, trying to get in the right frame of mind so that he doesn’t snap and go off on Lamar, who really hasn’t done anything personal to him.

Caleb Spires: “As far as the championship tournament is concerned, I really don’t have much to say. There really isn’t much to say. It just straight-up sucks. I was on top going into last week and now I’m tied for second at 4 points behind. Is it impossible to come back? Not at all. Nonetheless, falling behind is never a good thing when you have as many people competing in this.”

Mike Lamar: “Speaking of you being tied at second place, your opponent tonight is E.G. Deal, who also has 7 points in the tournament and is tied at 7. Smoke Xtreme has made it a no disqualification match, and--”

Caleb Spires: “Whoa, whoa, whoa.”

Spires holds his hand up, right in front of Lamar’s face to cut him off.

Caleb Spires: “Don’t get ahead of yourself, Lamar. I’ll get to Smoke Xtreme in a moment. First I am going to briefly address my match up next with E.G. Deal. E.G., I realize you’re bigger than me. You’re a hell of a lot stronger than me. If you wanted to kill me with your bare hands, you could probably do it. But I’ll be damned if I’m even a little bit scared of you. You have caught me on one of the worst nights you could have possibly caught me on. Smoke thinks he was sooooo clever making this a no disqualification match, hoping I will get torn apart. Let me say it right now, that’s not happening tonight. You just took a pissed off Caleb Spires and gave him weapons for him to legally use… I’m only going to say this one time, and one time only; Losing is my second least favorite thing. The only thing that clocks in above that is losing two times in a row. I’ll be damned if I allow that to happen.”

It’s been a while since the crowd has seen this side of the normally humorous and energetic Caleb Spires, and they like it. They applaud him for his crazy attitude of going into his match with E.G. ready for a fight and not backing down. Lamar raises the microphone to his mouth, but Caleb jerks his head at him and shakes it as he mouths “stop.” Caleb is finishing out this interview the way he wants to.

Caleb Spires: “Before I get ready for my match, I have one last point to address. That being our ‘lovely’ chief operating officer, Smoke Xtreme.”

Just the mention of one of the most hated members of the XWA roster throughout the 5-year history makes the crowd disgusted, breaking out into a sea of boos directed toward Smoke. Normally, Caleb would be laughing it up and make a joke about him, but that’s not his mindset for tonight. He waits patiently for the roar to die down and then he finishes off what he has to say.

Caleb Spires: “I’ve been wondering lately what exactly your problem with me is. At Revolutionary Wars and 2 weeks ago, you involved yourself in MY matches. Matches that you had absolutely no business being a part of. I managed to pull out victories despite your ill efforts. Then I had to listen to you last week, giving me a painful lecture on ‘control’ and that you still have more control than I do. Is that seriously what this is all about? CONTROL? I hate to break it to you Smoke, but I don’t give a damn about control at this point. That is not my number 1 concern. You see, I have two main concerns right now; the first concern being to regain my precious XWA heavyweight championship for an unmatched 6th time in my career. My second concern? Taking down any poor sap who tries to get in my way, and as of right now, you are prime target number 1. The moment you came down to ringside during my Revolutionary Wars match against T.K., you started something that I will finish for us. If I were you, I wouldn’t dare step foot on the stage, in the ring, or anywhere even close to me in my match tonight, because the outcome isn’t going to be very ideal for you. I never had any problem with you, but if this is how it’s going to be, then so be it. You’ve started a war, Smoke.”

The Elite One drops his microphone and exits the screen as XWA programming cuts to a commercial break, mere moments away from Caleb’s match with E.G. Deal.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:29 pm

This is now the second promo I've read from the upcoming card that is excellent. Your feud with Smoke is really interesting, but I'm not sure what exactly the pay off to the feud is.

Caleb Spires "WAR" FJBloTX
Caleb Spires "WAR" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

This was good. A pretty intense promo and I'm looking forward to where this Caleb/Smoke thing goes.

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Batmane wrote:
This is now the second promo I've read from the upcoming card that is excellent. Your feud with Smoke is really interesting, but I'm not sure what exactly the pay off to the feud is.
It's so sad, isn't it? I don't know where to really take it after this Sad

I take it DM is the other promo you consider excellent?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 am

This was great, Caleb. I'm happy to see that you're back to your old ways of writing top stuff. I always loved Spires' honesty on the mic and he doesn't just say stuff to be a face - he says what he means and he means what he says.

Looks like the start of something awesome good job
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Fucking awesome promo. Love this side of Caleb, angry scary face that no one should fuck with. Funny

Also, Smoke is gonna kick your ass Spires! Mad as hell 
No he's not, please go easy on him.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

^ What do we plan on doing with Smoke and Caleb in the future? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:27 pm

You down for a match?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:59 pm

I would be!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Let's do it then!

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "WAR"   Caleb Spires "WAR" Empty

Back to top Go down

Caleb Spires "WAR"