HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caleb Spires "Insane"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Caleb Spires "Insane" Empty
PostSubject: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:36 am

Due: Saturday, August 31st at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Caleb Spires "Insane" FJBloTX
Caleb Spires "Insane" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:12 pm

The first commercial break of the night following the opening contest of Rellim Strife and Greg Samuel comes to a close, bringing back the programming that everyone sitting on their couches is extremely interested to see, especially with an eventful last week. Evan Flare is no longer leading the pack, Caleb Spires may no longer have a legitimate chance at winning, and stars such as Minkaro, E.G. Deal, and Riley Williamson continue to climb the standings. This makes for a very electric night, only mere days away from the pay per view Endure. The arena is somewhat quiet for a few seconds when all of the sudden…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urfyESOfyqk

Adam Dennis: “Oh God, not this guy again. I’m surprised he’s not too embarrassed to show his face after last week.”

Ted Cedar: “After his match last week, I’m sure he has A LOT to get off of his mind.”

As soon as the well-known theme of the general manager comes over the speakers, the fans stand up and put their hands together for The Elite One. Spires walks out from the back and stands on the stage for a few seconds, no expression on his face. Simply a shirt of himself and some tattered jeans, not dressing fancy tonight. He advances toward the ring with a major limp from the pain he was faced to go through last week against the large man E.G. Deal. While he hobbles to the ring, the titantron shows a replay from the week before, displaying that the 5x world champion had Deal beaten until Smoke got involved. The replay finishes off with the mid-air spear that led to Caleb’s demise. As soon as the replay is off, Caleb is already in the ring, standing in the center with a microphone.  Big bandage above his eye, taped up ribs from the spear, and an obvious limp from pain overall. His face doesn’t have much expression, but it is obvious that he is not happy. His music dies down, but the roar of the crowd doesn’t. They get quieter and quieter as time passes but he is not talking yet. His upper lip quivers as he raises the microphone to his mouth, but the words just don’t seem to be coming out.

Adam Dennis: “Get on with it, we’re on a limited time schedule...”

He clenches his knuckles and is somewhat shaky, trying to bring himself to talk, but in a state of mind that is blocking him from getting the words out. He opens his mouth, but the words won’t come out. He’s choking how, every—Sorry, kind of lost focus there. Regardless, he swallows the lump in his throat and manages to squeak a little bit out.

Caleb Spires: “Last week..”

It’s all he can get out. He sighs and looks down at the mat, building more suspense for the fans who know that this is going to get intense once Spires can gain his composure. He takes a deep breath and narrows his eyes as he looks up and finishes what he has started.

Caleb Spires: “Last week, I gave Smoke Xtreme a warning. I told him to stay out of my business, and that he didn’t want to anger me any worse than I already was. I told him that war would be declared if he didn’t let me be…”

At this point, Caleb raises his head and looks right into the camera with a glare dedicated to Smoke Xtreme, who he knows is watching it at some place throughout the building.

Caleb Spires: “But I guess he must have not received my message too clearly.”

This sparks a nice reaction from the crowd who are interested on how Caleb plans on retaliating against the COO.

Caleb Spires: “Last week, I was forced to go through one of the most painful matches in a long time against none other than E.G. Deal in a no disqualification match, ordered by Smoke. As many of you know by now, that didn’t go according to plan. But do you know why it didn’t go according to plan? Because ONCE again, Smoke Xtreme stuck his nose in my business and cost me the match that I was going to win.”

The fans express their sympathy with a barrage of cheers for Spires who yet again pauses as he tries to get on with his point as calmly as he can. However, his tone is getting louder and he is adding more emotion.

Caleb Spires: “Had I won that match last week, I would be tied for first in the title tournament instead of E.G. Deal. Instead, I am now 4 points behind…. Do you know how hard it would be to come back and win at this point, with only 2 matches left? It’s nearly impossible. Smoke, you have cost me my shot at being a 6x XWA heavyweight champion.”

Toward the end of that last statement, the voice of The Elite One begins cracking and getting a bit louder, showing his true emotion coming out right here. Caleb finally reaches the point where he can’t contain himself anymore and begins yelling.

Caleb Spires: “What the hell is your deal?! Before you decided to get on my bad side at Revolutionary Wars, I had never done anything to you, and you’ve made it clear that you have it out for me. I’m not sure what your intentions of starting this whole thing were, but if it was to get me to snap, you’ve got it!”

The fans pop loudly for Caleb who is showing a side that he does not often let out as he grabs the collar of his shirt and rips it completely off down the middle as he throws it down in the middle of the ring, his face getting redder and redder.

Caleb Spires: “Congratulations, Smoke! You’ve brought me back to a state that I never thought I was going to get to again! If you wanted me to become Insane, that’s exactly what you’ve gotten!”

Cheers get louder and louder for the superstar standing in the ring who is ready to tear Smoke apart limb by limb. The hall of famer manages to calm himself down enough to get his point across.

Caleb Spires: “This attitude is exactly what you wanted out of me, so this is what you’re going to get... You said a couple weeks ago that you were tired of me ‘abusing’ power as a general manager and as a competitor. Is this what it’s all about? Being successful as both a wrestler and as management, something you fall flat in both categories?”

The cheap shot from Caleb, amidst all the built up animosity makes the fans lighten up a little bit and chuckle at the burn on Smoke. While speaking his next lines, Caleb lowers his voice, narrows his eyes, and looks dead into the camera.

Caleb Spires: “I know you’re watching this right now Smoke, and I also know that you won’t have a 1-on-1 confrontation with me because you know you’ll end up crippled. But let me just say this right now; you may have been getting the upper hand lately, but nothing last forever. Eventually, I will get to you. And I am going to put you through the worst pain of your life.”

Another good crowd reaction in support of Caleb.

Caleb Spires: “Now, whether or not me being doubled as the general manager and being a superstar has anything to do with it, I could absolutely care less about being the general manager. I would choose being an XWA superstar over the general manager any day. SO how about I make a deal with you; I’m willing to relinquish my spot as general manager, since you have the idea that I’m so selfish being both. I’ll completely drop my spot in management. All I need in return is one match against you. You name the show, you name the stipulation, I really don’t care. It’s that simple, if I can get one match from you, I’ll continue doing what I do best in wrestling, and relinquish the general manager position. The ball is in your court. Take it or leave it.”

A mixed reaction from the crowd is received. On one hand, the fans love having Caleb as the general manager. On the other hand, if giving up his position means that they get to see Smoke get the life beaten out of him, then it might be completely worth it.

Caleb Spires: “But for now, I’m still the general manager and in case you guys didn’t know yet, management has agreed to book me tonight against none other than Riley Williamson, who is also tied for first in the tournament.”

The crowd gives a big reaction for one of the best upper-card faces of the company in Riley Williamson, and especially that he will be facing Caleb later tonight.

Caleb Spires: “Let me make this as brief as I can Riley… I hardly know you, therefor I have no reason to dislike you. That also means that I don’t have much reason to like you. Tonight is not a good night for anyone who was going to be in the ring with me. It just so happens you are the one unfortunate enough to be in that position. If there is still ANY remote chance that I might be able to climb the rankings and get the championship, I damn sure am not going to waste it on a loss to you. You’ve been on a bit of a role lately, but you haven’t faced anyone even close to the likes of me. Tonight you will not be stepping in the ring with the normal ‘Elite One.’ You’ll be stepping in the ring with an insane son of a bitch who has a lot to prove.”

At that note, “Fake It” comes back onto the speakers as Caleb drops his microphone and exits the ring to an arena of hollering fans, anticipated to see what Caleb might be having in store for them all tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Really liked the intensity and seriousness Caleb showed here. Very good promo.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 pm

I didn't like the ending. It was good that you mentioned your opponent, but at the same time it felt forced. Like you felt you needed to mention your opponent and it didn't flow well.

Other than that, it was quite good. Very intense and I look forward to Smoke vs. Caleb.

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Von Snoopus wrote:
I didn't like the ending. It was good that you mentioned your opponent, but at the same time it felt forced. Like you felt you needed to mention your opponent and it didn't flow well.

Other than that, it was quite good. Very intense and I look forward to Smoke vs. Caleb.
I agree with you completely. I thought so too. But I felt like I had to at least acknowledge Riley since he's my opponent too, but that was also kind of what made it forced.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 pm

This was epic dude. Not only do I like Caleb even more, but this also made me take Smoke a lot more seriously as a heel. Sweet work! I look forward to having a match with you, if that's what ends up happening.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 pm

I intend on building up Caleb and Smoke as long as I can. The payoff of an actual match would be the shit if we can keep it up. We have to have a match eventually.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:11 pm

That would actually be very sweet lol. I look forward to it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caleb Spires "Insane"   Caleb Spires "Insane" Empty

Back to top Go down

Caleb Spires "Insane"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top