HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo   PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Due: Saturday November 23rd, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo   PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Caleb Spires: “Thank you, thank you all…”

The applause of the fans begins to die down so that they can allow The Elite One to speak for what could be the last time in a while. Soon enough, there is relative silence throughout the stadium and Spires gets ready to do what may be the hardest thing of his life.

Caleb Spires: “Lately, you all may have been noticing something different out of me. I have always been the type of performer to come out and put on a memorable match EVERY card. But in the past few weeks, I have been unable to rise to the occasion. Two weeks ago, I put on a lackluster match with Na--- Uhh, Drake Dysfunction… And last week I had a short match with Razor Xtreme.”

Short pause for the fans to take in Caleb’s whining.

Caleb Spires: “What most of you probably know by now is that my contract expires the night following Xtrememania.. What most of you may not know is at King of Xtreme, I suffered an injury to my cervical vertebrae... Nothing serious yet but within the blink of an eye I could be paralyzed if I continue to compete, and I can’t risk that. So that is why I will not be resigning with XWA…”

This gathers a large mixed reaction from the crowd; they don’t want him to leave, but understand his situation and sympathize with him.

Caleb Spires: “XWA has been a big part of my life, and it is painful to have to walk away, but I feel as though-”

Ace Andrews: ”You feel as though what Spires? That you can’t compete with people like myself?”

Wouldn’t you know it? Just in time to ruin a retirement speech, here comes Ace Andrews standing at the top of the ramp, obviously not in too much of a hurry to get down there and meet him in the ring.

Ace Andrews: ”You’re leaving out a very important part to your explanation of why you are leaving. You’re leaving because of ME. Not only because I put you out for good, but because you are too scared to face me in the ring again.”

The Elite One merely rolls his eyes at Ace’s warped sense of logic.

Caleb Spires: “I’ve faced you before Ace. I didn’t back down then. What makes you think that I’m ‘scared’ of you?”

Ace Andrews: ”The last time you faced me, you didn’t know anything about me going into the match. You had never before faced me and had no idea what I was capable of. Well, this time around, you have already suffered a loss to me. You are scared because you know that another match with me would have the same outcome. You would lose to me yet again.”

The fans begin booing Andrews, angered that he has the nerve to come out and harass Spires as he announces his departure from XWA.

Caleb Spires: “You’re right about one thing. The last time I faced you, I didn’t know anything about you going into the match. This time, I DO know you. And I know that I can beat you.”

The confidence of The Orgasmic Legend raises the crowd volume up a little bit as they begin cheering for the 5x heavyweight champion again. Andrews simply has an arrogant grin on his face as he retorts.

Ace Andrews: ”You can say you can beat me all you want… But the facts are that you’re done with XWA. You’re yesterday’s news. The world will only be left with the memory of our last match having ME as the victor.”

Caleb Spires: “Whoa, whoa, whoa Andrews... If you don’t remember, my contract is not up until after Xtrememania. The way I see it I’m not on the card, you’re not on the card, and I want to go out with a bang.”

The fans are interested in what Spires has to propose and Andrews is looking just a slight bit irritated that Spires isn’t completely out of his hair for good yet.

Caleb Spires: “You’re so confident that you are so much better than me, so how about you actually prove it? Injury or not, I am willing to risk everything for just ONE more match to prove that I am still the greatest superstar this company has ever seen. Andrews, you and me at Xtrememania... In an I Quit match.”

The fans cheer and do other generic shit you aren’t interested in, as dialogue is generally the most important prospect to a promo.

Ace Andrews: ”Because I would love nothing more than to be known as the man who ended your career at Xtrememania... YOU’RE ON.”

More generic fan reaction, YAY!

Ace Andrews: ”You don’t know what you’re getting into, Spires. Not only am I going to end your career, but after I’m done with you, you’ll need a wheelchair to get around for the rest of your life. You’re signing your own death wish…”

Andrews drops the microphone on the ramp as Caleb stares him down. The screen fades into a commercial break before our final segment of the night.

(OOC: Not super long and descriptive, but got the point across.)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo   PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 am

Short read, but enjoyed it. clap

I thought it was gonna be a goodbye speech, a whole emotional thing, then BAM Ace ruins it Funny

GOod work for a short promo.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo   PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Caleb's Last Vendetta" | Caleb Spires Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1