HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday   Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:56 pm

New Japan Pro Wrestling has booked Prince Devitt vs. Ryusuke Taguchi in a Loser Leaves Town match for next Sunday, April 6th at their Invasion Attack 2014 internet pay-per-view from Tokyo. This has led to more speculation that Devitt is headed to WWE.

Devitt reportedly did not sign a new contract with New Japan back in January and it’s no secret that WWE has offered him a deal. There’s a feeling within NJPW that AJ Styles is coming in to take Devitt’s spot, not in the Bullet Club, but as a top talent for the company.

Source: F4Wonline.com
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday   Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:54 pm

I dunno. It sounds great, but he's 32. He doesn't have more than 5-10 years in him.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday   Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:12 am

5-10 years is fine. I'm sure Rock and Austin were around for less than that.

Not saying he'll be another one of them, but it's more than enough time for him to make a name for himself with the company. He could go on for longer as well, depending on what adjustments he makes to his style.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday   Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:19 am

If Devitt ends up in WWE I'll watch it again. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday   Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:55 am

Titus O'Neil was called up to the main roster in his late 30s. Age shouldnt really mean much if you're physically able to put on good matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday   Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:44 am

Age is a random factor for them. I mean, c'mon, Christopher Daniels is what? 42? And look at how one doesn't even notice any downgrade on his performances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday   Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Sign That Prince Devitt Is Headed to WWE After WrestleMania Sunday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1