HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former UFC Fighter Headed to WrestleMania; Claims He’s Signing w/ WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former UFC Fighter Headed to WrestleMania; Claims He’s Signing w/ WWE Empty
PostSubject: Former UFC Fighter Headed to WrestleMania; Claims He’s Signing w/ WWE   Former UFC Fighter Headed to WrestleMania; Claims He’s Signing w/ WWE EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:34 am

Former UFC fighter Phil Baroni claims he’s on his way to WrestleMania in Santa Clara, and that WWE is bringing him in to sign a contract.

I’m about 2 “@WiscoSportsNut: I really hope @philbaroni signs with the WWE. Every MMA fan knows he cuts the best promo in the business.”

— phil baroni (@philbaroni) March 27, 2015

Just got my flight and tickets to @Wrestlemania. I’m getting flown it to sign my contract and see what the @wwe and @Wrestlemania are about

— phil baroni (@philbaroni) March 27, 2015

Baroni has been re-tweeting fans all day and talking about signing up with WWE. Take this with a grain of salt, as the Welterweight fighter is known for causing trouble on social media – this is the same guy that told CM Punk he’d “break his f*****g neck” after the former WWE Champion signed with UFC in late 2014.

At 38-years-old the Long Island native isn’t exactly the kind of athlete WWE usually looks for, unless they’re interested in signing him to some sort of commentary, announcing or training gig. We’ll have more on this situation should information become available.
Back to top Go down

Former UFC Fighter Headed to WrestleMania; Claims He’s Signing w/ WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former UFC Fighter Headed to WrestleMania; Claims He’s Signing w/ WWE   Former UFC Fighter Headed to WrestleMania; Claims He’s Signing w/ WWE EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:14 am

He's going to be the guy that brings coffee to the meeting Room.
Back to top Go down

Former UFC Fighter Headed to WrestleMania; Claims He’s Signing w/ WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1