HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ME: Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

ME: Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler Empty
PostSubject: ME: Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler   ME: Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Redemption Against a Legend?
Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: Wednesday August 14, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

ME: Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME: Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler   ME: Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 pm

One more week until Retaliation. Every man is on the tip of their toes. They are all waiting to see who they will face at Revenge’s first ever PPV. All except for one man. Nick Legend.

Nick walks down a hallway like usual. He’s completely calm, despite the frantic rushing of people around him to try and set up this final show before the brand’s first ever PPV. Nick has a giant smile on his face and for the first time since stepping foot in this company, the young superstar appears to be completely relaxed. He walks down the hall and bravely into his dressing room. The lights dim out as soon as he walks in for some strange reason. He knows the “strange reason”.

Nick Legend: “Hello, Seth!”

Out of the darkness and into the dim lighting walks his mentor, Seth Zayvin. Seth wears his regular gray tuxedo as he holds both hands behind his back.

Seth Zayvin: “Hello Nick. You appear… happier than usual. You don’t seem so stressed out, what’s going on?”

Nick cheerfully looks over to his mentor.

Nick Legend: “Well, I had been experiencing some tough mental issues and I finally decided to have it checked out. It appears I was having massive anxiety problems due to the stress of coming into a business this big. The doctor prescribed me some pills, and now I am feeling great!”

Seth Zayvin: “Good! Good! Your mind is now clear. Maybe now that you aren’t thinking irrationally, you can take my advice and stop worrying about pleasing the parasites of this company and just do it for yourself!”

Seth cracks an evil smile across his face. Nick shatters it in an instant.

Nick Legend: “No way man! I will never turn against them! Especially considering they love me too! They’re my hype, and because of them, I will win the world title at Retaliation!

Seth Zayvin: “You fool! Stop being so dense and listen to me FOR ONCE! I’ve worked hard to get you to where you are right now and despite all you’ve done that I told you, you’ve failed to rid yourself of the useless scum that are these fans. Stop being a fool and do what I say!”

Nick looks at the ground angrily. He feels like snapping on the older man, his mentor. He takes a small pause and then replies calmly, however.

Nick Legend: “You know, Seth. I loved the fact that you were here to support me due to my anxiety and stress issues; however I don’t need your help anymore. I appreciate all you’ve done for me, but this is good bye. I’m on my own now, you’ve helped me through a lot but we’re done here. Don’t take this the wrong way. Hell, there are a lot of other young stars out there that you can help, like my opponent tonight who’s gonna get his ass kicked! (Don’t tell him I said that…).

Nick looks up directly into his eyes.

Nick Legend: “Goodbye, former mentor. Now… I’m going out there and putting on a good show for my fans. When I come back, I’m hoping you won’t be here anymore.”

Nick begins to walk out, but the furious Seth Zayvin quickly barks.

Seth Zayvin: “You think you can use me and then just walk away? Absolutely not. You are not going to get rid of me, Abraham.”

Nick walks out of his room, ignoring the angry older man. Seth whispers to himself.

Seth Zayvin: “No no no… you won’t be getting rid of me so easily…”
Back to top Go down

ME: Nick Legend vs. Tyler Chandler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1