HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ME: Nick Legend vs. Max Peck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

ME: Nick Legend vs. Max Peck Empty
PostSubject: ME: Nick Legend vs. Max Peck   ME: Nick Legend vs. Max Peck EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Semi-Finals: Can Peck overcome the Legend?
Nick Legend vs. Max Peck
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: Wednesday July 25, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

ME: Nick Legend vs. Max Peck Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME: Nick Legend vs. Max Peck   ME: Nick Legend vs. Max Peck EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:06 pm

(Note, I realized my opponent was no showing and decided to save my ideas for later and just write a quick RP)

Nick Legend walks past his room. He knows that if he goes in, there will be nothing but confusion. He decides to take a break this time and instead of going to his room to get ready, he walks around the hallways a bit, to try and get to know everyone around him.  He walks around the hall, greeted by many people that walk by him and nod or smile. It is only a few hours before show time and as stressed as he is, he chooses to try and relax and just see what happens as the show goes on. He notices that the way he is walking leads to a darker-lit hallway but he continues to move forward. He turns at the dark hallway and walks down. There are no people around but him. He begins to reach the end of the hallway, reaching towards the light. All of a sudden, a voice stops him.

???: “Where are you going, young man?”

Nick turns into the darkness and he sees those red eyes, almost glowing in the dark…

Nick Legend: “SETH?! What are you doing here?”

Seth Zayvin steps out of the darkness into the lighter end of the hallway.

Seth Zayvin: “I waited for you in your room, but you never showed up so I had to follow you… why did you ditch me?”

Nick Legend: “I’m sorry Seth… I just… I did so well last week and I knew you’d be pissed cause of all the pandering I did, and I may have gone soft on my opponent even though I won… I don’t know, this whole tournament is getting me stressed right now, I need some time to think.”

Seth Zayvin: “My boy… I am here FOR YOU. I am not here to bring you down. Please don’t feel the need to stress while talking to me… ever again.”

Nick Legend: “You’re right. I apologize.”

Seth Zayvin: “Good… don’t EVER forget it.”

Seth says his last sentence with an almost evil-tone in his voice. Meanwhile, a janitorial worker notices Nick and approaches him.

Worker: “Hello, Mr. Legend?”

Nick turns.

Worker: “Sorry sir, but uh.. who are you talking to?”

Nick turns towards Seth, who hasn’t left yet.

Nick Legend: “With my friend, Seth Zayvin, of course!”

And he motions his hand towards Zayvin’s position. The worker looks on in confusion. He sees nothing. The hallway may be dark, but he definitely would notice someone standing there.

Nick Legend: “Anyway, I need to go; I have to get ready for this tournament. Cya Seth, cya janitor.”

Worker: “But wait!”

Nick turns and walks off quickly. He makes his way into another hall as the worker turns back towards the dark part of the hallway. He pulls out a pair of glasses and looks at the darkness, expecting to see something more, but he sees nothing.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

ME: Nick Legend vs. Max Peck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1