HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:16 am

Due: Saturday, Februrary 22nd

Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme FJBloTX
Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:00 pm

“BE JEALOUS!”

“BOOOOOOO!” – the fans don’t respond nicely to what they’re about to get in conclusion to this otherwise great Vendetta. Of course, the General Manager couldn’t care any less about what they think. After a few seconds, he appears behind a cloud of smoke, behind him are his four SWAT-team like security guards, and to his right, Candy Kane! She dons a red and black attire, with long boots that go up above her knees, with a red one on her right and a black on the left. She also has her hair up in two ponytails.

Ted Cedar: “Last night, this man screwed over Shade in a brutal Xtreme Rules match by having those men right there interfere!”

Joey Miles: “He also fucked your bitch last night Ted. Stop talking shit!”

Xtreme appears on stage. He wears regular black jeans, casual black sneakers, and a regular black t-shirt. He doesn’t seem to care one bit at all about looking professional… He marches down the ramp as his security guards follow behind him, batons in hand and his girlfriend follows to the right. He makes it down the ring as his SWAT team security guards quickly march up the apron and guide Candy Kane into the ring. She marches into the ring in a bitchy manner as Razor follows suit. His theme song dies as he makes it to the middle of the ring.

“BOOOOOOOOOO!”

Candy Kane: “Hey! All of you shut up! Mr. Xtreme has something to say!”

“BOOOOOOO!” – her demand goes unanswered, obviously. Razor pats her on the shoulder and takes the mic from her.

Razor Xtreme: “Forget it Candy. We’re in Michigan. They don’t know how to show proper respect here unless you wear a stupid hat and eat cornbread all day.”

“BOOOOOOOOO!”

Razor Xtreme: “Anyway, back to talking about me. Last night, I showed that clown of a man Shade what it really means to be… a badass. He thought he could step up to the plate and take on the General Manager of XWA? He really is crazy!”

“You see, I don’t tolerate disrespect towards me, and I never will. I am too damn good for that. Shade thought he could mouth off to me? Shade needed to learn his place in the food chain. There’s a pecking order here, and I am at the top of that. No one is higher than me, NO ONE. After last night, I feel I have proven that quite nicely.

Razor begins to smirk. He slowly builds up but he holds back a laugh, his usual madman laugh is suppressed – for now.

Razor Xtreme: “Some people have been criticizing my method of winning last night… having my security guards here behind me come out and try to attack Shade… I agree. That wasn’t very competitive of me at all. Hehehe…”

Xtreme holds back another laugh as some of the crowd begins to boo.

Razor Xtreme: “My method was unorthodox. My method wasn’t in the best sense of sportsmanship, and my method wasn’t exactly the most competitive… the problem is…”

“I couldn’t care less! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“BOOOOOOOO!

Razor Xtreme: “You see, last night wasn’t about competition, it wasn’t about proving who was the better man, I KNOW I’m better than Shade. I know I’m a better man, a better competitor, I KNOW that. I don’t need to prove it to myself or anyone else.

No no no. You see, last night wasn’t about winning or losing, it wasn’t about being competitive, it wasn’t to prove I was better than Shade… it was to put him in his place. Shade was a martyr. What happened to Shade last night is a direct representation of what will happen to anyone who tries to take me on! Everyone in the back, you should all know your spot. You try and challenge me, you will end up a broken, bloody mess, just like Shade was last night.”

Razor begins to get very serious and intimidating, something very unlike the insane lunatic of a character he has been lately.

Razor Xtreme: “Last night, Shade was made into an example. I don’t care if my method was ‘unfair’ or ‘unorthodox’, I wasn’t the one who left last night in a stretcher. Shade was. Courtesy of a jabbed neck. Sure, I stand before you a hurt man. I have cuts, I have holes in me in many areas, I had to get stitches on my forehead, and I had to get my right leg bandaged up for a few hours. But see, I’m ok. I can still stand. Shade took a full force of a barbed wire kick directly to his face… and he took my barbed wire wrapped knee directly to the back of his neck courtesy of my Xtreme Walls.”

Xtreme continues his strange ‘intimidating’ form of speech.

Razor Xtreme: “Shade hasn’t been seen in XWA since I went through him last night. His mission to find out who murdered his precious little daughter? OVER. His paycheck and means of providing for whoever he has to provide for? GONE. All chances of his life ever coming together? ZERO. And all… because he tried to disrespect me.”

The crowd begins to roar with boos. Like Shade or not, he is a human being (I think).

Razor Xtreme: “So once again. If any of you in the back ever even THINK to disrespect me again… don’t. Remember what happened last night, and remember that there is NO ONE back there who is above me. And if there is, I want to see the person with the biggest marbles to come out here and prove it. But that’s not going to happen, because there is NO ONE - ”

The crowd goes insane. It’s Robert McDigg! The CEO of XWA! The fans blow the roof off the building. This man hasn’t been seen in nearly 2 years since he appointed Smoke Xtreme as the COO of XWA! A giant white limousine blasts out the side of the stage. It’s insanely classy and probably worth more than your house. The limousine stops near the ramp and an old white man walks out of the driver’s seat. He wears a fancy tuxedo as he walks to the back of the limousine. He opens the back door and out of it comes out Robert McDigg! He dons a very fancy black tuxedo, which is also probably worth more than your house. He has slick black shades over his eyes, the top of his head dons cornrows and he looks very similar to the rapper “Snoop Dogg.” Robert is met by his chauffer. When they meet eye-to-eye, the old white man ‘high-fives’ Robert and they slap each other’s backs for a sort of ‘bro-hug’ that the kids do.

Ted Cedar: “OH MY GOD! It’s Robert McDigg!! The CEO of XWA! The highest of the highest powers! The boss of all bosses!”

Joey Miles: “Shut the fuck up and check if I have anything between my teeth, fatty! Oh wait, I just cursed. Damn. Maybe I should stop doing that!”

Ted Cedar: “And these fans have not sat down since he came out!”

Razor stands in the middle of the ring, his jaw near the ground. Robert McDigg walks up onto the ramp. Fans all around are bowing down before the boss. Even the SWAT team inside the ring is confused. Robert McDigg raises his hand, and almost on cue, the person in charge of theme songs turns his song off, not wanting to get fired.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Robert McDigg: “First off. Lemme just get this started by sayin’ wassup Michigan?”

“WOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Robert McDigg: “Now back to the matta’ at haaand…”

McDigg eyes Razor inside the ring, who looks back at him with an angry face.

Robert McDigg: “Now. Last time I was round’ these parts. I could have sworn I left someone in charge of things like this. Where’s ma little dude Smoke? C’mon, let’s get him out here.”

The crowd once again reverts to boos, aside from the slight amount of people marking for the return of Smoke, who generally isn’t around and it’s quite a surprise to have him here.

Ted Cedar: “It’s Smoke Xtreme! The COO of XWA!”

Joey Miles: “Oh GOD I’m gonna get fired… I’m sooooo gonna get fired.”

Smoke doesn’t bother to make a fancy entrance. He simply walks out to the ring in an awkward manner, looking at McDigg a bit nervously. His two giant bodyguards walk out behind him, trying their best to look nonchalant. Smoke awkwardly extends his arm for McDigg to shake, Robert looks back at him and ignores it. Smoke places it down as his theme quickly dies.

Robert McDigg looks back inside the ring at Razor.

Robert McDigg: “So. You gon’ stand in dat ring right there and look at your little brother up here in the eyes and tell him you higher on the food chain, or what?”

Xtreme begins to clench his face.

Razor Xtreme: “Robert McDigg… what are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here!”

Robert McDigg: “I was in the neighborhood, you see. I got some complaints. I decided to drop by and check in on wha’s happenin.’ I don’t like wha’s happenin.’

You are spos’t to be a General Manager, yet you out there last night in a match? You getting into fights with members of the roster, injuring your own workers, and leavin’ them in a mess inside the ring. I don’t like that, yo. It’s costing me money, and it’s gettin’ a lot of the younger works in da back very riled up n’ nervous.”

McDigg takes a small pause.

Robert McDigg: “Now. When Smoke told me he wanted to make you the GM, I was down with that. I thought ‘he coo. He been with us since the start. You a day 1 employee.’ And I ok’d it. But now you out here talkin’ smack to everyone? To us? You out here trynna act like you da boss? Don’t forget who runs this. Not, you, but yo little brotha Smoke up here. And above him, there’s me. But not only that, you out there costing me money, harassing the workers in the back, and making a big deal at every corner.”

Robert turns to Smoke.

Robert McDigg: “I hate to be the one to pit brotha against brotha. But Smoke,  you know whatsup.”

Smoke gulps as he awkwardly grabs the mic.

Smoke Xtreme: “Razor… we feel that you are mentally unstable and you need to get help. Until you do, you are relieved of your duties as General Manager and you will be put on suspension as a worker until you receive the mental help that you need.”

The crowd once again explodes with cheers.

Razor Xtreme: “Whoa whoa whoa, what? You’re firing me? YOU ARE FIRING ME?

Smoke Xtreme: “I’m not firing you Razor.. I’m suspending you until you get the help you receive. The spot will be open for you when you get back. But please, you need help. We can’t have you doing what you’ve been doing and you’re obviously going insane!”

Razor Xtreme: “HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! NOOOO WAY!! HAHAHA! This is the greatest joke of them all! YOU ARE FIRING ME!! HAHAHAHA!

Razor begins to laugh inside the ring as Candy Kane and Smoke both look at him with worry. He suddenly stops what he’s doing and gets completely serious.

Razor Xtreme: “Except you’re not. I’m not going anywhere unless it’s on my own terms. I… QUIT!”

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Ted Cedar: “OH MY GOD!”

Joey Miles: “No! He’s the one who hired me! I’m so fired. I’m so fired. I’m soooo fired.

Razor Xtreme: “But see, I’m also not leaving this ring. You want to take me? You better drag me out of here by force!”

Razor yells at McDigg and Smoke on stage as they turn to each other. McDigg nods his head.

Robert McDigg: “As you wish. Security?”

Almost immediately, 8 security guards run down the ramp. Razor drops his mic and puts his fists up, ready for a fight. His 4 SWAT-team security guards are prepared right next to him. They are ready for a brawl! The 8 security guards slide into the ring, ready to take him on. Razor quickly drops one of them to the mat with a quick right hand. He turns around and he hits another in the face with a big boot! A brawl is on! His own, personal SWAT-team security guards swing their batons for defense, nailing the XWA-appointed security guards hard, they fall to the mat as they each take on one. Candy Kane attacks one of the guards from behind, not wanting to be useless here. The guard turns around as Kane quickly hits him with her Candy Kick (Superkick!) despite being a petite woman, that kick rocks the guard and drops him down a peg, enough for Razor to hit him with a quick big boot as well! Every guard but one is now out as Razor’s SWAT team hits the guards that they took out with batons on the ground, making sure they won’t get up. Razor eyes the last guard, who is groggy. He smiles before swinging upwards and catching him with a Razor Sharp Cutter! He gets back up to his feet and looks devilishly back at Robert McDigg and Smoke Xtreme.

Robert McDigg: “They passed the test, Smoke.”

Smoke nods nonchalantly. Razor looks back with a surprised face.

Robert McDigg: “Hey, you. Razor’s security. Ya’ll work for me now. How’s 200 G’s a year sound?”

The guards look at each other in astonishment.

Robert McDigg: “Yeah, I thought so. Get him!”

Razor turns around as the guards prepare to attack him. He eyes them with a look of betrayal. Asking “why”? in his head. They all stand poised. Candy stands in the corner, wondering what to do. Quickly, Razor charges forward and drops one of them with a running forearm, but it isn’t enough to keep the other three from charging at him with batons. They begin to hit him wildly as he drops to the ground. They attack him as he lays down and Candy quickly begins to scream. She charges at one of the guards and jumps on his back, trying to get him in a sort of sleeper hold. The guard throws her aside and she lands on her back. He yells at her to stay down as Razor is almost completely out from all the baton shots! The guards then drag Razor out of the ring, as Candy slides out and follows them, screaming as she goes. They drag him past McDigg and Smoke, and in his last breath, Razor screams.

Razor Xtreme: “YOU WILL REGRET THIS! YOU WILL REGRET THIS YOU SONS OF BITCHES! MARK MY WORDS!”

The four security guards drag him up, holding him back. They disappear into the back as Robert looks back at Smoke.

Robert McDigg: “Now. I know yo’ name ain’t Smoke for nothin’. Let’s get outta here and hit these menthols.”

With his last words, Robert McDigg’s theme begins to play. He walks out to his limo, followed by Smoke and his bodyguards. The show ends with the image of Robert McDigg exiting the arena in his limousine.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad

Last edited by Perfect Form Razor on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Nice read, look forward to when razor comes back and what the new gm is gonna be. First time think I saw mcdigg and like the charachter
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Thanks! good job

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Good work. Nice way to send Razor off as GM, and even gets his security taken away from him. Look forward to where Razor goes from here Big Grin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Well that certainly left me intrigued for more. Absolutely great job there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Thank you, thank you! Cool
Who knows if Razor will even be back? This is supposed to write him off since I'm using Maddox Paine permanently. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 pm

So much mention of Shade.

It's as if...
Shade is coming back or something...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 am

Well, now that Razor's gone, Shade has nothing to fear.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:24 am

Razor wrote:
Well, now that Razor's gone, Shade has nothing to fear.

Because he did when he was there?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 am

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:31 am

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:35 am

Cockeater Mad as hell
Now I want a rematch. Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:35 am

Razor wrote:
Cockeater Mad as hell
Now I want a rematch. Mad as hell

If Shade invaded XWA...
Why not Razor invading 2WWF...?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:40 am

nervous

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:19 am

This gives me freedom to write as Smoke again. Big Grin!

Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme FJBloTX
Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:13 am

lol this is like the third time in total I've ever seen Robert McDigg in a promo Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Yeah That and ^^ Yeah That

You can use Smoke whenever you want, Ian. Funny

and Chilly, he's supposed to be a rare appearance, which is why the COO spot was created.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme   Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Vendetta Segment -- Razor Xtreme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1