HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave." Empty
PostSubject: Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave."   Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave." EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave." GregSamuelArriveFatalAttractionLeave_zps235342f9
DUE: Saturday, August 10th at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Last edited by Ian on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave."   Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave." EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 am

(OOC:A little long, but this one was fun!)

Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave." GregSamuelArriveFatalAttractionLeave_zps235342f9

TED CEDAR: Welcome back to Vendetta!

TED CEDAR: Well Dennis, here’s the man that has himself 5 points in the tournament that you said stood no chance against Patrick Moore.

ADAM DENNIS: Great, he got passed Moore, did you see his challenge tonight? He’s done, throw a fork in him.

The intro of Nuclear Family runs and then Samuel hits the stage. Unlike usual, Samuel has a basket in his hands. The crowd immediately roars as “The Maine Attraction” makes his appearance. Greg is wearing a gray and black Jimi Hendrix shirt with a pair of jeans and gray Converse shoes. Samuel looks overjoyed to be back, and is using his free hand to pump up the crowd. Greg bends his neck to the left, and then rubbing the right side, indicating he is feeling the beat down that Moore laid on his next at Revolutionary Wars. As he makes his way down the ring, Samuel begins to high five some of the fans in the front rows. At the bottom off the ramp, “Beast Mode” pauses and takes a look around before continue on to the ring apron. Samuel slides the basket in the ring, and then hops up onto the ring apron. Greg again looks out at the Virginia crowd, then holding up all five fingers, to signify the five points he has in the tournament. Greg then slides in the ring and grabs a microphone.

ADAM DENNIS: YOUR POINTS DON’T MEAN SHIT!!!

GREG SAMUEL:“Richmond, Virginia!”

Cheap Pop baby!

GREG SAMUEL:“Great to be here hot off the heels of Revolutionary Wars, where, if my memory serves me correct, I took five points in the World Championship tournament; after, I said that Patrick Moore physically could not beat me…”

Greg gets some ovation from the crowd.

GREG SAMUEL:“And here I am tonight, five points closer to that World Heavyweight Championship that I so desperately need! And I brought with me, a basket full of show and tell items! Hope you don’t mind, because I just thought that I would share a trip down memory lane with you!”

ADAM DENNIS: Who does he think he is? Waisting Vendetta air time with his pity crap…

First, Greg pulls out a tan Rawlings baseball glove and a pair of blue and yellow goalkeeper gloves.

GREG SAMUEL:“First, a Rawlings baseball glove. This glove is the glove I used from my first game of Middle School baseball to my last game in College. Mostly used at third base… As for the other gloves, they are the last pair I wore, but the same model as the ones I wore throughout my high school and college days.”

Samuel drops the two items on the ground and pulls out a shadow box. In this shadow box is an A that is blue and outlined with yellow. It has a baseball and soccer ball pin through it.

GREG SAMUEL:“And in those gloves, I earned this, my varsity letter from Mount Abram Regional High School. Complete with baseball and soccer pins. But that isn’t the only thing I earned in those gloves...”

Greg pulls out two metals and three awards while setting down the shadow box.

GREG SAMUEL:“I also earned a Class C Soccer and Baseball championship my senior year with my teams…Along with that, I won Most Improved in Baseball my Junior Year, Best Defensive Player for both Soccer and Baseball my Senior Year.”

Samuel sets down the bevy of awards. He then picks up another shadow box, this one containing a maroon B with a white border.

GREG SAMUEL:“And let’s not forget, another varsity letter in college from Bates for Baseball and soccer. Now you may be confused at to why I’m showing you all this, and you may not care. But if you link one common thing here…”

Samuel puts the second shadow box down, and then pulls out his very recognizable blue, white and black trunks.

GREG SAMUEL:“You’ll realize that these are my wrestling trunks, I’ve worn these for one match, but some variation of these for most of my career. Minus that time I was a real dickhead and started wearing tights, real uncomfortable things…But in these, or some variation…”

Greg points up to the titantron where there are two pictures of Greg, one with the Intercontinental Championship and one with the Million Dollar Championship.

GREG SAMUEL:“I won those. The XWA Intercontinental and Million Dollar Championships. And I think it’s time to top it off…”

The picture changes to one of the XWA World Heavyweight Championship.

GREG SAMUEL:“In these trunks, I will win, the XWA World Heavyweight Championship. The World Title will be all my years of competition; whether it be little league baseball or professional wrestling in the Xtreme Wrestling Association, coming full circle. Winning the World Championship here says that I have reached the top of the mountain. And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes my show and tell.”

The crowd in Richmond cheers Greg as he reloads the basket. After reloading the basket, Samuel looks back out at the crowd.

GREG SAMUEL:“Now, let’s take a little look at the match-up tonight… First of all, baby, I’m back in the main event! Against none other than XWA legend, Caleb Spires…“The Orgasmic Legend.” Caleb, if you’re so Orgasmic, why don’t you jump over to a certain “Non-Stop Action” company, supplying Orgasms seems like a legitimate way of getting the World Championship there, knowing who’s in charge…”

The crowd lets out an array of “oh’s” as Samuel disses TNA Wrestling.

GREG SAMUEL:“But seriously, you are a legend. 5x World Champion, it’s simply amazing, breathe taking. No one compares to you bro. And quite frankly, I love what you do in the ring. But tonight, I have this match, and in my head, it’s a dream match. I don’t care what anyone else says. This match between you in me is a dream match. When we step in that ring tonight, we are going to make people realize why our match is the main event… Between you and me Caleb, there are a lot of guys that are scared of you. There are a lot of guys in the back that are intimidated by your presence. Me…I’m not one of those people. Because I know, I can run with you. Buddy, I can stand toe to toe with the five-time World Champion. I can BEAT the five-time world Champion… This is no threat, I’m not saying this to get in your head Caleb. I’m saying this because it needs to be said. For too damn long, people have seen Greg Samuel as a guy who mulls around the upper mid-card. But no longer, I’m rising to the top, and there is no stop in me. That World Heavyweight Championship can no longer evade me. Tonight, I will push myself until my muscles wont move to beat you Caleb, and that’s what it’s going to take; I’m aware. And I hear that the winner gets to pick his opponent for next week. Usually, I’d set up a great match that would give me a challenge. Call me cheap, but I’m not stupid. I’m many things, but an idiot isn’t one of them. Next week, if I get to choose my opponent, just because of the World Championship tournament, I’m picking an opponent I can beat for sure, without a doubt in my mind. I’m not risking three points; I’m not a gambler. I’m taking the safe bet and you can love me or hate me for it. But right now, I’ve got to go put those trunks on and beat Caleb first…”

Samuel drops the mic and throws his hands in the air, he then picks up the baskets and makes his way out of the ring.

TED CEDAR: Strong words from a man who has passion if nothing else!

ADAM DENNIS: Passion and no brain that’s what he has. He stands as much chance against Caleb as Johnny Westfall stands against a pack of apes…

TED CEDAR: Say what you want about that boy, but he’s an athlete with more passion than you see in most, and that alone has the potential to get you places. Tonight, he’ll face Caleb Spires in the main event!

The last shot we see is Samuel acknowledging the crowd with one hand up in the air, then we go to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave."   Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave." EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:08 am

I uh... I read your match... this doesn't do THAT credit. I thought this was fairly bad to be honest. I think you pulling out meaningless awards would have killed the live and viewing audiences... You did well to save it and make it seem relevant but I wasn't a fan. The pop-shot at TNA was... I don\'t know Does TNA even exist in our storyline world? I'm not sure. I love that you continue to get cheap pops, by the way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave."   Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave." Empty

Back to top Go down

Greg Samuel "Arrive. Fatal Attraction. Leave."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1