HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0   Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0 Chikar10

Our wrestlers of the week is former two time Chikara Campeonatos de Parejas Scott Parker and Shane Matthews, better known together as 3.0!

1. What's your favorite 3.0 match?

2. Chikara is apparently making its return. Do you look forward to seeing 3.0 there again?

3. Do you think they'll ever get a contract from the big three American promotions? Maybe a deal from Japan?

4. They have been teaming close to a decade together. When do you think they'll break up as a team?

Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0 Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0   Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:04 pm

1. 3.0 & El Generico & Gran Akuma vs. The Bravado Brothers & The Young Bucks from CHIKARA A Piece of the Action

2. Definitely. One of my favourite CHIKARA teams.

3. Sadly, I'd be surprised if they made it to WWE or TNA. ROH is a maybe. Not sure they'd fit in Japan.

4. Hopefully never. They're a great team, but I'm not sure they'd stand out well as singles guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0   Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:30 pm

1. What's your favorite 3.0 match?

3.Ole! vs. The Osirian Portal from CHIKARA King Of Trios 2011 Night 1

2. Chikara is apparently making its return. Do you look forward to seeing 3.0 there again?

I don't watch much Chikara. I think they're a good team and the Chikara fans seem to like them.

3. Do you think they'll ever get a contract from the big three American promotions? Maybe a deal from Japan?

They appeared in Ring of Honor. I think it would be a good idea to bring in 3.0 for awhile to get some new faces in the tag team division. I'd hate for them to go to WWE or TNA since they break up all of their tag teams.

4. They have been teaming close to a decade together. When do you think they'll break up as a team?

I think they're going to team as long as they can.

Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0 Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0   Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlers of The Week #19 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1