HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers   Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 am

This is something that I'm totally stealing from Bull. This is something he did on the old forum.

Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers Bb-blog-blood

Our wrestlers for our first week are 8 time ROH World Tag Team Champions Jay and Mark Briscoe!

So let me ask you some questions about 'dem boys.

1. What is your favorite Briscoe Brothers match?

2. What was your favorite promo by them?

3. What are your thoughts on Jay Briscoe's ROH World Title reign?

4. At Death Before Dishonor Adam Cole attacked Jay Briscoe after being crowned new ROH World Champion. Do you see this leading to a feud between the two?

5. Do you think The Briscoes will ever get signed by WWE and how do you think they would do there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers   Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:02 am

1. The Briscoes vs The Kings of Wrestling from Death Before Dishonor VIII.

2. I'd say the "Day One" promo when they were feuding with The World's Greatest Tag Team.

3. Disappointing. All the IPPV defenses were average and the only two matches that sounded like they were any good was his defense against Davy Richards and Matt Hardy. I think his title match with Eddie Edwards is worth checking out.

4. Well I read the news on the forum and I'm hoping they can pull off something better then the match they had at Border Wars.

5. I think it would go down if they can be professional. Tweeting things like he did about gay people can destroy Jay if he was in WWE. They certainly have the talent to make it big there and they are very entertaining outside the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Wrestlers of The Week #1 The Briscoe Brothers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1