HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield   Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield Sd_715_photo_094

Our wrestlers of the week are former WWE Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns and current WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose. Together they are The Shield!

1. What's your favorite six man tag team match the featured all members of The Shield?

2. What's you favorite tag team match that featured Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns?

3. What's your favorite Dean Ambrose match?

4. So what do you think of The Shield joining up with The Authority?

5. Where do you see The Shield heading? Do you think they'll turn babyface? How long before they break up?

6. Who's your favorite member of The Shield?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield   Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:56 pm

1. I would say when all members of The Shield face The Undertaker and Team Hell No in London.

2. Best match I seen was The Texas Tornado match from Extreme Rules with Team Hell No. It's too bad that I missed their match with The Rhoads Brothers from Battleground. I heard that was like an old school JCP match.

3. I guess his match with Rob Van Dam from SummerSlam. I haven't really been watching WWE so I miss a lot.

4. I think it was a good idea. Too bad they're taking Daniel Bryan out of the title picture and not feuding with them since we seen them together so much.

5. I don't see them ever being babyfaces together. I think they'll be broken up sometime next year.

6. Seth Rollins. I been a fan of his since his match with Nigel McGuinness from Take No Prisoners.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield   Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 pm

1. Team Hell No + Ryback vs. The Shield (TLC)
2. Cody Rhodes + Goldust vs. The Shield (Battleground)
3. The Money in the Bank that he was in.
4. Makes sense. They work well as an enforcer team.
5. They've already sown the seeds for a break-up, so that's probably the next big thing that'll happen to them.
6. Roman Reigns. SHOUTING AND SPEARS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield   Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:05 pm

1. What's your favorite six man tag team match the featured all members of The Shield?
Ryback and Team Hell no vs The Shield - TLC

2. What's you favorite tag team match that featured Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns?
Hard toss up between The Usos vs The Shield, MITB warm up show or w/e, or The Shield vs Rhodes Brothers.

3. What's your favorite Dean Ambrose match?
MITB

4. So what do you think of The Shield joining up with The Authority?
I like it. It gives them something new to do so they don't become stale and/or boring and get tossed aside.

5. Where do you see The Shield heading? Do you think they'll turn babyface? How long before they break up?
I see them breaking up within a year, they will not turn babyface, and I can see each man splitting up on good terms with each other.

6. Who's your favorite member of The Shield?
Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield   Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestlers of The Week #9 The Shield

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1