HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies"   PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies" EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:06 am

Due: Saturday, February 1st, at 11:59 PM EST

PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies" FJBloTX
PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies"   PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies" EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:35 am

After a very quick, but short local ad promoting our Next pay-per-view event which is CyberSlam, we are given a live panned out shot of the arena. A few seconds later The Camera feed then switches over to a more closer look of the crowd as we see people waving their hands up into the air, trying to wave to their relatives at home who may be watching. Suddenly…

“Cult of Personality” begins to play throughout the arena. The Crowd begins to cheer as they know who this is.

Ted:

Well, here he is ladies and gentlemen, the person who we have just found out last week on XWA.Com who will be defending his Hardcore Championship against Solomon Crow this Sunday, Riley Williamson.

Joey:

Look at all these pathetic Woman and 14 year old men cheering him. Go get a job ya loaners!

Riley comes out of the backstage arena and immediately walks to the center of the stage. With the Hardcore Title in his hand. He looks over to his right, a few seconds later to his left and looks over at the Sea of people that are in the Arena Tonight. Riley then begins to walk down the ramp, with a more serious look appearing on his face.

Laura:

Please welcome our guest at this time, he is the XWA Hardcore Champion, Riley Williamson!

More Cheers can be heard as Laura say’s Riley’s name. A slight smirk can be seen on Riley’s face as he slides underneath the bottom rope. He gets back to his feet and runs to the turnbuckle, climbs up onto it, and raises the Championship over his head letting out a scream as he moves his other arm furiously back and forth. Trying to amp up the Crowd more and a more louder response is given. The now Chicago Native drops down off the top rope and reaches his arm through the top and middle rope, asking the bell keeper for a microphone. The Bell keeper gives him one and the man that they all know and love walks into the center of the ring as his theme begins to die down.

Joey:

Look at all these people pandering to him. It makes me sick.

Ted:

Are you jealous of Riley’s success Joey?

Joey:

Nope. Not at all. I can wrestle better than him, I can commentate better than him, and hell, I can pull more chicks than him.

Ted:

You are a cocky Son of a Bitch, you know that?

Joey:

and do you know that you are an overweight, over rated, Panda Bear?

Riley places his Title over his shoulder and places his hand over the strap while gripping the mic with his other hand. With his Theme music beginning to stop, the sound of cheers can be heard heavily, he acknowledges the crowd as he slowly circles around the spot that he is in, and does a full Sixty degree spin just looking around at the crowd with amazement. Riley nods his head up and down and raises the mic towards his lips.

Riley:

This...This is what I love!

The crowd cheers.

Riley:

We are down to one night. Because after tonight, after all the trash talking, all the bickering, all the back and forth comebacks, this is it, this is the final stop before the most interactive Pay-Per-View of the year in which you, the XWA Universe, get to decide what kind of match you want to see. who do you want to see face who, what kind of action do you want to see. The power remains in your hands, you get to decide on what you want to see happen.

The Crowd cheers.

Riley:

Now, i’m not here to tonight to go down with ya’ll on what I wanna see happen, especially on what I hope happens in that Women’s Championship match…. No, im here to talk about my opponent for this sunday, my former partner Solomon Crow.

The Crowd Boo’s as they hear Crow’s name being mentioned.

Riley:

Yeah, I know. I hate him to. With a passion actually… The guy still owes me Twenty Bucks!

The Crowd laughs whilst Riley smiles.

Riley:

But back to the subject at hand, Crow I accepted your challenge on Twitter not only because I am not afraid of you. But because unlike you, I have the balls to accept any challenge that is being thrown right to me.

“Ohh’s” can be heard echoing around the arena

Riley:

The funny thing about this, is that over the last four years of being apart of this company I had a lot of things happen me, especially a lot of partners. But Crow, none of them are afraid as much as you are. None of them are afraid to step into this ring and fight. When they wanted to settle something with me they would come up to me and confront me. Face to Face. Man to Man. Now I could go….

Ted:

Oh! It looks like things could be heating up

Joey:

Shots are about to be fired Ted! Get ready!

The self-proclaimed “Derange One” comes out from the curtain and slowly walks towards the center of the ramp. Wearing a pair of light blue jeans, and a black T-shirt. Solomon looks down directly into the ring whilst, he stares at Riley. No one could tell what is going through this guy’s mind as his facial expressions are just too plain. With his eyes nearly opened and his mouth doing a slight frown. As “Space Dementia” begins to die out through the arena, Crow with a microphone already in hand, lifts it towards his mouth and lets out a chuckle.

Crow:

Ahahaha, Riley Riley Riley, you say all this and you make no kind of sense.

The Crowd remains in total silence as they try to get what Crow is saying.

Crow:

You see Riley, I am not afraid of you. Oh, no no no!! If I was afraid of you, I wouldn’t be challenging you to this matchup! This Sunday at CyberSlam.

Crow begins to ponder back and forth on the ramp and looks down at the metal.

Crow:

Riley, I tried to help you, I tried to help you out. I tried to teach you on to becoming a better wrestler than you were already are, I put you under my wing Riley and what did you do? You Refused!

Riley:

I did…

Crow:

Shut Up!! Don’t try talking over me boy!

The Crowd Boo’s

Crow:

You Refused my help, you refused to listen to me, you refused my advice, and now you will pay. You will pay for your sins for betraying the darkness, and you will pay with Immortality.

Riley:

Whoa, you said I Betrayed you?!

Crow:

Yeah, thats right.

Riley:

That is not true. It was you who betrayed me. Everytime when I would call you, you would never pick up. Everytime when I would look for you, in the backstage area, the parking lot, the catering area, hell even in the locker room, you were no where to be found. I wasn’t the one who betrayed you, it was you who betrayed me.

Some Cheers are heard

Crow:

Huh, Typical Riley Williamson at his best. Always blaming something you did on someone else. Let’s give it up for him, come on....

Crow places the microphone in between his armpit and applauds Riley for a couple of seconds before putting the mic back towards his lips.

Crow: Because come this Sunday, No matter what these Idiots decide on what our match will be, whether it is a Singapore Cane match, a Last Man Standing match, or even a Blood and Salt Deathmatch, you ass will be falling down to me. I will make sure that your ass has to be carried out of the arena, I will make sure I leave you a broken, Bloodied, shell of a man that won’t be able to stand on his own feet. Come this Sunday Riley…

Riley:

Come this sunday what Crow? You will leave with my Hardcore Title?! Trust me, that will not happen as I will not let it happen.

The Crowd Cheers.

Riley: You wanna talk about this Sunday Crow? Fine, let’s talk about CyberSlam. Come CyberSlam, whatever the XWA Fans decide on what match it will be, I will promise to you, and I sure as hell promise to them, that they will be getting the match of the century. They will get to witness the most brutal, the most vicious and the most sickening match that they have ever seen. They will witness a match that is truly Hardcore. And I will show you Crow why I am the Hardcore Champion as I beat up your ass on across that arena! I will make sure that this match will be your last.

Crow:

Oh, is that suppose to scare me?! Oh please, I heard Five year olds make better threats than that.

Riley:

Well then how about you come down this ramp right now, and I drop you down on where you stand?

Crow:

Oh, Riley. Your Threat of words seem to amaze me. But you will not be getting me now, Oh no. I’m not even dressed to compete tonight. But I sure as hell will be ready to kick your ass and take your title at CyberSlam.

As “Cult of Personality” begins to play throughout the arena both men give a heated staredown at one another. Neither man move for a bit until Riley lifts the belt above his head. His eyes remain locked on Crow and Crow signals the title being around his waist. The Screen slowly begins to fade away as we are taken to another commercial break.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PROMO | Riley Williamson and Soloman Crow -- "We are enemies"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1