HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"   PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Due: Friday March 28th at 11:59PM EDT

PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" FJBloTX
PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"   PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:33 am

After a Brief commercial break, advertising our Next Pay-Per-View which happens to be United Xtreme we see our lovely interviewer Christina Clair standing by with a mic in hand. Her brunette hair curled down onto her back, and her very shiny hazel brown eyes looking into the cameras lens. She begins to speak.

Christina:

Please welcome my guest at this time, he is the current XWA Hardcore Champion, and will be defending his title inside a Steel Cage here Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, Riley Williamson!

*Riley comes into the scene with the belt sitting on his shoulder, a more difficult facial expression is seen on the face of the Champ, one that we are not use to seeing. The place erupts in cheers as they see their Hometown hero. It doesn’t take him too long as cracks a smirk for a couple of seconds before changing his expression to a more serious look. He awaits Christina’s question*

Christina:

Now tonight Riley you will be defending your belt against two other Superstars, Jared Jerusalem, and the guy that you beated for that title at XtremeMania, Shade. Now tell me, what is running through your mind?

*She raises the mic towards his lips as it takes a couple of seconds before Riley responds*

Riley:

You know Christina, usually I would make Jokes about my opponents, poke fun at them, but not tonight. For the last couple of weeks, I haven't been on a roll, loss after loss, I haven’t been on my game. Some people would say that it would be me overworking myself. Other people would say that my latest Injury has caused me and is my downfall, but tonight it doesn’t matter what those People think. Because Tonight, I will be going into the Barclay’s center, here in Brooklyn New York!

*The Crowd erupts as he mentions there Arena and Hometown*

Riley:

And I will be defending my title whether those people like it or not, whether my my opponents like it or not, or even whether my Doctors like it or not. Tonight, I will be going down that ramp and will fight to the finish. Now, lets talk about one of the guys I will be facing here tonight. Here Christina.

*Riley hands Christina the belt and she takes it from him. holding the belt in one hand, and the mic on the other. Riley whom now has his head down, puts one of his hands infront of his forehead, and the other behind his head. Imagining he has one of Shade’s hats. After a brief couple of seconds, Riley then acts as if he takes off the hat, flipping his hands over as he looks at the Camera’s lens with his eyes rolled back into his head as he then quickly joints his head towards Christina. giving her a mad stare as Riley does his best deepen voice impression.*

Riley:

You know who I am Christina?!

Christina:

Umm….No.

Riley:

I’m a Undertaker knock-off, Which Shade happens to be.

Christina:

Oh…

Riley:

You see, it was a few weeks ago where Shade, the man I had beaten at XtremeMania. The man whom I retired would announce that he would return at Chain Reaction to face me for the Hardcore Title….

*There are some Boo’s as to Riley mentions Shade*

Riley:

A guy whom, I had beaten at his own little game. A 30-Minutes of hell, a match that was originated and created in 2WWF.

*Boo’s are heard*

Riley:

And so I beat him, and the stipulation was that if I beat Shade, that his career would be over. Usually, I wouldn’t have a problem with returning wrestlers, coming back and wanting a match, but for Shade, I do have a problem with.

*Raises his voice abit*

Riley:

Shade, a guy whom is a former 2WWF World Champion, Tag Team Champion and former 2WWF United Kingdom Champion. A guy, who is no doubt a future 2WWF Hall of Famer...Brooklyn New York, give it up for the Green Goblin!

*An enormous amount of Boo’s are heard*

Riley:

...And I am Spider Man. And Tonight I will beat the Green Goblin and his little sidekick,, the face-paintin, wanna be clown addict, Jared Jerusalem.

*He takes the title from Christina and raises it infront of the Camera as he looks at her*

Riley:

Because for over 100 days, that’s what I have done. And tonight, it will be like any other.

*The Camera starts to pan in on Riley's face as he just stares down at Christina. the screen begins to fade back into the sold out arena that is the Barclay's Center*
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"   PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:40 pm

I liked it. Albeit, minor issues.

Such as, Shade was never a United Kingdom Champion. He was a LionHeart Champion. And calling Shade an "Undertaker" rip-off is just harsh. I think for that, I'm going to have Shade take 10 minutes heading into the ring now.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"   PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Thanks for the Feedback Myke. Smile And I can't wait to hear what Shade has to say. nervous
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"   PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:51 am

Jerusalem doesn't wear facepaint. It was stated in his profile when he had Hardy as his pic base. LOL. cool promo though. He sounds kinda heelish here but maybe it's because of his animosity with Shade Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"   PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Thanks Frenchie. And yeah, this was suppose to sound like a heellish promo. It was suppose to be Riley venting out his frustration mostly on Shade and Management. And how he feels like Management gives Shade a free ticket back into the Company when in the last match they had, Shade was suppose to be gone since Riley beated him. I was at first, gonna turn Riley heel with this promo but felt like since the PPV was in his Hometown, it wasn't going to be right. But since Shade and Jared are mostly heels, turning Riley wouldn't just make sense. All Three men are heels and no one to Cheer for? Funny But yeah, that was the message in this Promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"   PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Riley Williamson - "I am home"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1