HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What Match Type Do You Want?
Singapore Cane Match
VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship I_vote_lcap38%VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Last Man Standing Match
VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship I_vote_lcap0%VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Glass and Salt Deathmatch
VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship I_vote_lcap62%VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship Empty
PostSubject: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:57 pm

In a recent news break, Solomon Crow has severed his ties with Riley Williamson. Following a Twitter war, Solomon has laid down the challenge for CyberSlam: Solomon's career versus Riley's Hardcore Championship.

The match type of this championship bout is in the hands of you, the XWA fans. Will the match be a Singapore Cane match or a Last Man Standing match, or a Glass and Salt Deathmatch? The power is in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Went with Singapore Cane. Would like to see how many innovative ways it could be used between you both, other than smacking someone in the skull with it xD
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Idk what a Salt & Glass Deathmatch is, but that sounds beautiful, so that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Glass and Salt? What is this CZW?! So is that going to be like a Texas Deathmatch? Where you get a fall then Last Man Standing Rules kick in? IDK a Singapore Cane Match seems a little plain, you know what, Glass and Salt Deathmatch it is! If your going to go hardcore, lets go all the damn way!
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:21 pm

Voted for Singapore Cane Match. Because I don't know what a Glass and Salt Deathmatch is. Funny

EDIT: Nevermind, Proggy told me. "Glass is taped to your fists and placed around ringside area. Salt is also provided, to pour into your opponents wounds."- Sounds Dreadful nervous
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 pm

And it would be first fall to a finish. No LMS rules after the pinfall.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Riley Williamson wrote:
Voted for Singapore Cane Match. Because I don't know what a Glass and Salt Deathmatch is. Funny

EDIT: Nevermind, Proggy told me. "Glass is taped to your fists and placed around ringside area. Salt is also provided, to pour into your opponents wounds."- Sounds Dreadful nervous

Well my guess wasn't that far off lol.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:59 pm

^Yeah, it wasn't that far off. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:22 pm

The Glass and Salt Deathmatch sounds brutally painful. I voted that. I look forward to reading how you two go about it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:27 pm

So a more brutal version of a Taipei death match then
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Exactly. Smile except, this has more glass in it.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:24 pm

^
And salt. Mustn't forget the salt.

I voted for the deathmatch, seeing as since it's one of the choices, Singapore canes and a last man standing stipulation don't do this match any justice. Let's see what they can REALLY do in a hardcore match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship   VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE: Solomon Crow vs Riley Williamson for the Hardcore Championship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1