AJ Lee's Reign as Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:54 pm

AJ > Hulk Hogan

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Razor wrote:
AJ > Hulk Hogan

Katie Vick > Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:57 pm

They could make a good Dead Power Couple

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:01 pm

Razor wrote:
They could make a good Dead Power Couple

AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 Stone-cold-laughing-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Yeah That

Razor wrote:
She's the closest thing to it. Bitch

Yeah That

Bull, you need to lighten up. We're not saying she's the female Punk, we're saying she's "CM Punking" her title reign. It would suck, but be typical WWE bs if she lost the title the night after she beats Maryse's record, but hey, she still beat the record.

So Quantity over quality is what you are saying?

We ARE talking about breaking records here, aren't we? CM Punk broke Cena's WWE Championship record reign and, thus, became the longest reigning WWE Champion in the modern era.

AJ's about to beat Maryse's record, so you could say it's quantity over quality in that aspect.

I could give jack shit if she broke a record. I mean if that's the highlight of the reign than, what does that say about the reigns?

That's what her reign basically turned into: Who can dethrone the "great" AJ Lee? No one has been able to do it, not even Natalya or your precious Naomi. It could have still been centered around that focal point between Kaitlyn and AJ, but now lookie: Kaitlyn's gone and now the Total Divas have turned into the face of the Divas division. AJ is just the one holding the belt, presumably because they (creative) have nothing else for her besides her possibly being the longest reigning Divas Champion in history. They had nothing for Punk besides him being the fucking champion for the entire year of 2012. Yes, they put him in a nice program with Jericho and Ryback etc, but then again, WWE can be a tad bit sexist in that sense, don't you think?

Maybe she can start a program with Tamina now that Kaitlyn is out of the picture where Tamina will ultimately turn on AJ as Big E. Langston turned on Dolph Ziggler or whatever. Fact is, her being the Divas Champion is actually working for her right now and the fact that she's about to break a record for it is even more fulfilling.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
Jobber
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Oh lawd. I absolutely hate it when smarks trash some Superstars and Divas for not being as good as they want them to be then going on to shit all over a Diva like Aksana who is amazing in the ring but completely ignore that because she's being booked as a jobber. It's not like Aksana went to the creative team and went all "EY YO BROS BOOK ME AS A JOBBER HOMIEZ".

Also, please do not state your opinions as facts, people. This kind of stuff is subjective. There are some people who think Eva Marie is absolutely fantastic in the ring because it's their opinion. I'm not one of those people but I don't go to her fans and start being a complete cunt to them.

Now regarding who can cut a promo and who can't, I'd say AJ Lee has proven herself quite competent on the mic during her feud with Kaitlyn which was one of the best Diva feuds in recent memory. I gave Total Divas a chance and a lot of the Divas are actually really entertaining. Cameron(Ariane Andrews) would be a great heel because of how annoying she is, Naomi is hilarious and very charismatic but she gets nervous on the mic and in the ring sometimes. It's something that she needs to work on and if she finally gets rid of her nervousness, I'd say she can put on some brilliant promos and feuds with other great Divas like AJ Lee, Paige(when she moves up to the main roster) and many others. The Bellas are natural heels and they have actually improved immensely since they returned. Brie has been showing off some high-flying, technical wrestling while Nikki has been doing some awesome powerhouse maneuvers. Her new Torture Rack finisher is badass. Aksana is great in the ring too. Watch some of her FCW stuff where she was actually a champion for a while and you'll see her talent. I can go on all day and list what each Diva in the current roster is good at.

One thing that you have to acknowledge, whether you like it or not is that AJ Lee definitely deserves her current reign for how much she's shined since she debuted. Her pipebomb promo directed at the Total Divas was awesome and she's very talented.

In the end, this is my opinion. Some may agree with it and others won't. Don't discredit someone's opinion and start tearing them a new asshole because you disagree with them. If you think Eva Marie is better than AJ Lee, more power to you. Just calm your stroked nipples.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Rufus wrote:
Oh lawd. I absolutely hate it when smarks trash some Superstars and Divas for not being as good as they want them to be then going on to shit all over a Diva like Aksana who is amazing in the ring but completely ignore that because she's being booked as a jobber. It's not like Aksana went to the creative team and went all "EY YO BROS BOOK ME AS A JOBBER HOMIEZ".

Also, please do not state your opinions as facts, people. This kind of stuff is subjective. There are some people who think Eva Marie is absolutely fantastic in the ring because it's their opinion. I'm not one of those people but I don't go to her fans and start being a complete cunt to them.

Now regarding who can cut a promo and who can't, I'd say AJ Lee has proven herself quite competent on the mic during her feud with Kaitlyn which was one of the best Diva feuds in recent memory. I gave Total Divas a chance and a lot of the Divas are actually really entertaining. Cameron(Ariane Andrews) would be a great heel because of how annoying she is, Naomi is hilarious and very charismatic but she gets nervous on the mic and in the ring sometimes. It's something that she needs to work on and if she finally gets rid of her nervousness, I'd say she can put on some brilliant promos and feuds with other great Divas like AJ Lee, Paige(when she moves up to the main roster) and many others. The Bellas are natural heels and they have actually improved immensely since they returned. Brie has been showing off some high-flying, technical wrestling while Nikki has been doing some awesome powerhouse maneuvers. Her new Torture Rack finisher is badass. Aksana is great in the ring too. Watch some of her FCW stuff where she was actually a champion for a while and you'll see her talent. I can go on all day and list what each Diva in the current roster is good at.

One thing that you have to acknowledge, whether you like it or not is that AJ Lee definitely deserves her current reign for how much she's shined since she debuted. Her pipebomb promo directed at the Total Divas was awesome and she's very talented.

In the end, this is my opinion. Some may agree with it and others won't. Don't discredit someone's opinion and start tearing them a new asshole because you disagree with them. If you think Eva Marie is better than AJ Lee, more power to you. Just calm your stroked nipples.

And the peacemaker award goes to.....
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 pm

I hate you Rufus.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Yeah That

Razor wrote:

Yeah That

Bull, you need to lighten up. We're not saying she's the female Punk, we're saying she's "CM Punking" her title reign. It would suck, but be typical WWE bs if she lost the title the night after she beats Maryse's record, but hey, she still beat the record.

We ARE talking about breaking records here, aren't we? CM Punk broke Cena's WWE Championship record reign and, thus, became the longest reigning WWE Champion in the modern era.

AJ's about to beat Maryse's record, so you could say it's quantity over quality in that aspect.

I could give jack shit if she broke a record. I mean if that's the highlight of the reign than, what does that say about the reigns?

That's what her reign basically turned into: Who can dethrone the "great" AJ Lee? No one has been able to do it, not even Natalya or your precious Naomi. It could have still been centered around that focal point between Kaitlyn and AJ, but now lookie: Kaitlyn's gone and now the Total Divas have turned into the face of the Divas division. AJ is just the one holding the belt, presumably because they (creative) have nothing else for her besides her possibly being the longest reigning Divas Champion in history. They had nothing for Punk besides him being the fucking champion for the entire year of 2012. Yes, they put him in a nice program with Jericho and Ryback etc, but then again, WWE can be a tad bit sexist in that sense, don't you think?

Maybe she can start a program with Tamina now that Kaitlyn is out of the picture where Tamina will ultimately turn on AJ as Big E. Langston turned on Dolph Ziggler or whatever. Fact is, her being the Divas Champion is actually working for her right now and the fact that she's about to break a record for it is even more fulfilling.

My precious Naomi? Alright that was creepy and odd to say.

It's more HBK and Diesel than ZIggler and Big E
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
WWE has plenty of talented divas. Paige, Emma, Sasha, Bayley and Summer Rae are all really good NXT talent who could easily do well on main television if they were brought up and used right. I say Summer Rae as NXT talent because she doesn't wrestler that often on the main roster. The Bellas are good. Yes, I said it. They've improved drastically over the past year, Brie more-so than Nikki. Natalya is a great wrestler. Tamina is a great wrestler. Naomi is a great wrestler. AJ is a great wrestler. Alicia Fox and Aksana are both good, but never really get a chance to showcase it. Layla has also improved greatly, even if she appears to have disappeared.

WWE has plenty of very talented divas. I honestly don't get why people constantly bash the women themselves and not the WWE for utilizing them like shit.

I was agreeing until the Alicia Fox and Aksana line..
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Yeah That

Razor wrote:

Yeah That

My precious Naomi? Alright that was creepy and odd to say.

Yeah, I looked back at it and thought "Woah. That was weird." I take it back Funny
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
That's what her reign basically turned into: Who can dethrone the "great" AJ Lee? No one has been able to do it, not even Natalya or your precious Naomi. It could have still been centered around that focal point between Kaitlyn and AJ, but now lookie: Kaitlyn's gone and now the Total Divas have turned into the face of the Divas division. AJ is just the one holding the belt, presumably because they (creative) have nothing else for her besides her possibly being the longest reigning Divas Champion in history.

Dean Ambrose just became the longest reigning United States Champion last Monday as well. I think the creative team is having problems booking there  champions with legitimate opponents. Because Dean hasn't had a legitimate opponent since winning the title last October.

Last edited by Riley Williamson on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm

I think long reigns are great. They just need to be written better.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm just going to throw out my opinion. Not quoting anybody, but I'll probably make some counter arguments to some things said in here, albeit unintentionally.

AJ Lee

I think she's excellent in the ring, and easily the best diva on the roster as far as her mic work goes. Having a bodyguard in Tamina is fine, I like the idea of having a HBK/Diesel sort of thing in the diva's division, but I don't like the majority of the AJ matches that I've seen lately. How many times has AJ been in a tag match where she's gotten tagged in, skipped around the opponent, been hit by something and then been pinned? If the answer is "more than once" then we have a problem. How can somebody be so daft as to do the same thing again? I know AJ has the "crazy" gimmick, but that doesn't have to equate to a "complete moron" gimmick. I'd like to see AJ getting some more victories, both in singles matches and in tag team matches.

Naomi

I think she's good. I don't think she's great. She has an athleticism that sets her apart from the other divas, but I don't think she's had a really good match yet. Need to see a bit more from her before I'll agree that she should be anywhere near the diva's title.

Natalya

Excellent in the ring, yes, but I haven't seen a good match out of her for ages, and I have to think she's starting to get lazy. Hard to blame her, after some of the rubbish she's been given to do. It's kind of a vicious circle, as until she gets something good to do, she won't be motivated, but until she gets motivated and starts to really put on great matches again, she won't be given something good.

As far as the NXT women go, they're all now being trained by Sara Del Rey, who is an absolutely fantastic worker. If they can't learn from her, they probably shouldn't be wrestlers. I do think though that the divas need more time in the ring. How are they supposed to impress when they only get five minutes in the ring?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Rufus wrote:

Yet people have watched her matches and noticed she hasnt improved? It's not being a "smark" (too many people think they're edgy by throwing that word around), it's what's being seen in the ring. Aksana is bad.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Agreed with everything Mink said.

Rufus
Jobber
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Dead wrote:
Rufus wrote:

Yet people have watched her matches and noticed she hasnt improved? It's not being a "smark" (too many people think they're edgy by throwing that word around), it's what's being seen in the ring. Aksana is bad.
The smarks themselves started the term thinking they were being edgy but it's kinda been flipped against them recently which is why they rage whenever someone uses it.

And how can you judge someone's in-ring ability when they've pretty much been assigned as the local jobber for the others? The only thing you can take out of that is their selling and even at that, Aksana is good at selling moves and finishers. As I said before, this is my opinion and yours is too. So please don't state it as a fact. Stahp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Good for AJ Lee. When Paige comes onto the main roster, she'd most likely break the reign. As some of the Total Divas are seemingly incompetent to beat the champ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Honestly I like Eva Marie, she's got a good body Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:41 pm

^ I don't think anyone disagrees that she's hot. Just that she sucks at wrestling. She should become a pornstar.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Some people actually thinks she looks like a man.

Same people that think Brooke Tessmacher and Eve are hot. Shaking Head

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm

If she looks like a man, she is one hot man.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:09 pm

^ Gay
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Homophobe

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Lee's Reign as Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next