HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Lee's Reign as Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

AJ Lee's Reign as Champion Empty
PostSubject: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 am

AJ Lee will officially surpass the 216 day mark held by former WWE Diva Maryse as Divas Champion on Sunday. AJ Lee won the Divas Championship from Kaitlyn back in June and has held the title ever since.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 am

She's pulling a CM Punk on us. She's punking out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:41 am

I thought so too. I noticed a few months ago that she's been holding it for quite a long time. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:52 am

Good, she can lose the title now.

Well, not now, but after Sunday.

I want her to keep it until they bring Paige up to the main roster, but as long as she breaks the record, I'm fine.

If she fucking loses it on SmackDown, there will be much rage.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:55 am

No. Mad as hell AJ > Paige, she should set the record for longest diva's title reign ever. She's dating Punk, it only makes sense. walk

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Nigga, did you even pay attention to what I said? I want her to set the record. I only want her to lose the title to Paige AFTER she's done it.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Oh. I thought you said you wanted Paige to beat the record.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:58 pm

She's may date Punk, she maybe good in the ring, she may have a long time run. But god fucking damn it people she is not the female cm punk. No matter how much WWE and AJ fans just keep trying to pound that into people's head...She is not.

Now hopefully she will drop it to imo the best female wrestler right now (whom WWE was not allowing to show off her work because they are dumbasses) Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:04 pm

She's the closest thing to it. Bitch

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:25 pm

WWE needs better female wrestlers there.
The NXT ones are good, but not "TV Good" enough yet. (as in: RAW / Smackdown! material).
The others, the "Total Divas" ones, are just meh. Natalya, Tamina, AJ are the best WWE currently has to offer. So was Kaitlyn.

WWE desperately needs a Mickie James, a Melina or a Candice Michelle to save that division.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Yeah That

Razor wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:
She's may date Punk, she maybe good in the ring, she may have a long time run. But god fucking damn it people she is not the female cm punk. No matter how much WWE and AJ fans just keep trying to pound that into people's head...She is not.

Now hopefully she will drop it to imo the best female wrestler right now (whom WWE was not allowing to show off her work because they are dumbasses) Naomi.

Yeah That

Bull, you need to lighten up. We're not saying she's the female Punk, we're saying she's "CM Punking" her title reign. It would suck, but be typical WWE bs if she lost the title the night after she beats Maryse's record, but hey, she still beat the record.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:30 pm

WWE has plenty of talented divas. Paige, Emma, Sasha, Bayley and Summer Rae are all really good NXT talent who could easily do well on main television if they were brought up and used right. I say Summer Rae as NXT talent because she doesn't wrestler that often on the main roster. The Bellas are good. Yes, I said it. They've improved drastically over the past year, Brie more-so than Nikki. Natalya is a great wrestler. Tamina is a great wrestler. Naomi is a great wrestler. AJ is a great wrestler. Alicia Fox and Aksana are both good, but never really get a chance to showcase it. Layla has also improved greatly, even if she appears to have disappeared.

WWE has plenty of very talented divas. I honestly don't get why people constantly bash the women themselves and not the WWE for utilizing them like shit.

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Yeah That

Razor wrote:

Yeah That

Bull, you need to lighten up. We're not saying she's the female Punk, we're saying she's "CM Punking" her title reign. It would suck, but be typical WWE bs if she lost the title the night after she beats Maryse's record, but hey, she still beat the record.

So Quantity over quality is what you are saying?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Quote :
The NXT ones are good, but not "TV Good" enough yet. (as in: RAW / Smackdown! material).
The others, the "Total Divas" ones, are just meh. Natalya, Tamina, AJ are the best WWE currently has to offer. So was Kaitlyn.

WWE desperately needs a Mickie James, a Melina or a Candice Michelle to save that division.

I think AJ is fitting that role just fine.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:31 pm

WWE and Quality are complete opposites. Antonyms in the dictionary. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Yeah That

Razor wrote:

Yeah That

We ARE talking about breaking records here, aren't we? CM Punk broke Cena's WWE Championship record reign and, thus, became the longest reigning WWE Champion in the modern era.

AJ's about to beat Maryse's record, so you could say it's quantity over quality in that aspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
WWE has plenty of talented divas. Paige, Emma, Sasha, Bayley and Summer Rae are all really good NXT talent who could easily do well on main television if they were brought up and used right. I say Summer Rae as NXT talent because she doesn't wrestler that often on the main roster. The Bellas are good. Yes, I said it. They've improved drastically over the past year, Brie more-so than Nikki. Natalya is a great wrestler. Tamina is a great wrestler. Naomi is a great wrestler. AJ is a great wrestler. Alicia Fox and Aksana are both good, but never really get a chance to showcase it. Layla has also improved greatly, even if she appears to have disappeared.

WWE has plenty of very talented divas. I honestly don't get why people constantly bash the women themselves and not the WWE for utilizing them like shit.

I wasn't bashing the women, hell this has been WWE's best roster of women ever really. I just get sick of people overrating AJ and comparing her to Punk. Imo Naomi is the best, and with the talent they have that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

I was more-so replying to Zanon.

Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Big Daddy wrote:
Giggity Gopher wrote:

I wasn't bashing the women, hell this has been WWE's best roster of women ever really. I just get sick of people overrating AJ and comparing her to Punk. Imo Naomi is the best, and with the talent they have that's saying something.

The best overall is Natalya, imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:
Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Yeah That

Razor wrote:

Yeah That

We ARE talking about breaking records here, aren't we? CM Punk broke Cena's WWE Championship record reign and, thus, became the longest reigning WWE Champion in the modern era.

AJ's about to beat Maryse's record, so you could say it's quantity over quality in that aspect.

I could give jack shit if she broke a record. I mean if that's the highlight of the reign than, what does that say about the reigns?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Razor wrote:
Quote :

I think AJ is fitting that role just fine.
She is. Then again, she's the only one that is actually an "All-around Player" there.
The Bella Twins suck with the mic. Tamina... is a Beth Phoenix v2, except she doesn't know what a mic is.

Giggity Gopher wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I admit, they are all talented, in-ring performers and nice to watch, but that's just it. How often do you see good promos from most of them? The whole deal of "They don't get enough mic time" can't be applied. AJ rarely gets to deliver a promo, but when she does, you have a good work done. The others are just reality-show material. :I that's my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:44 pm

That I can agree with for the most part. In the ring, WWE has a lot of talented divas, but AJ is one of the very few who can actually cut a good promo. I do think the NXT divas are actually pretty decent at promo work, especially Emma, but the main roster divas are quite meh.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:45 pm

AJ > Bull's favorite diva

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Big Daddy wrote:

Naomi is NOT the best female wrestler in the WWE, not even by a long shot, that goes to Natalya. AJ is the 2nd best, followed up by potentially Tamina.

As far as the Bellas and Aksana being good...LOL. No, not even close. That's like saying Eva Marie is a good wrestler, and yes, i said that with a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Naomi is the best imo. Natayla and Snuka are both great, but I prefer Naomi. Her NXT work and FCW work can speak for how awesome she is in ring. Now AJ is the best on the mic I guess I will give her that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Lee's Reign as Champion   AJ Lee's Reign as Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Lee's Reign as Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next