The Shield on Piper's pit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

The Shield on Piper's pit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shield on Piper's pit   The Shield on Piper's pit - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Fine, 2 established stars and 2 stars that benefited from those established stars compared to 3 rising stars. It doesn't really make a difference.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shield on Piper's pit   The Shield on Piper's pit - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:48 pm

well you know what some people want more A-1 on there stake and less green beans on the side
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: The Shield on Piper's pit   The Shield on Piper's pit - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Seth needs to know his role and shut his hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shield on Piper's pit   The Shield on Piper's pit - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Big Daddy wrote:
I am not pissed off that Seth talked, I did not say Seth was ruining the segment, All I am saying is I would have prefered Dean and Piper talk more and went back and forward. I said it was a great segment, but I would have liked it more if there was more Dean and Piper

But you know what That has happen before when only one person in a stable talked and everyone else was just in the background. Triple H did that a lot with Evolution

You just said you wanted Rollins to say nothing and then went on a small rant about it. That sounds a little pissed to me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shield on Piper's pit   The Shield on Piper's pit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:01 am

Dead wrote:
Big Daddy wrote:
I am not pissed off that Seth talked, I did not say Seth was ruining the segment, All I am saying is I would have prefered Dean and Piper talk more and went back and forward. I said it was a great segment, but I would have liked it more if there was more Dean and Piper

But you know what That has happen before when only one person in a stable talked and everyone else was just in the background. Triple H did that a lot with Evolution

You just said you wanted Rollins to say nothing and then went on a small rant about it. That sounds a little pissed to me lol.

Well I wasn't. I am just saying I would have preferred Rollins to be quite or at least not speak as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shield on Piper's pit   The Shield on Piper's pit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shield on Piper's pit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2