HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

"New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo Empty
PostSubject: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:30 am

Due: Sunday January 12th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:23 am

After a decent match between two of the few XWA Divas, the XWA Cameras switches from showing the winner of the match inside the ring celebrating, to the back. The crowd sees the big titantron changing from an angle showing the ring, to backstage where the cameras show none other than former World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman Alex. The crowd start to give him a huge mix reaction, with most of the crowd booing than cheering. Alex, having an angry look on his face, looks directly at the camera while he hears the crowd's reaction.

Ted Cedar: Looks like Mr. Center of Attention has something important to say

Joey Miles: Important? Are you fucking kidding me? This fucking guy hasn't said anything important in his whole entire career

Ted Cedar: He's a former XWA World Heavyweight Champion

Joey Miles: So the fuck what? I heard a lot about this guy, and not one fucking thing was good.

Alex begins to talk over the crowd's reaction, not caring what the crowd is saying. As Alex begins to talk, the crowd quiets down so they can hear what he has to say.

Hitman Alex: I'm sick and tired of this.

A few fans in the crowd begin to chant "What?", which causes almost all of the fans in attendance to chant all together.

Hitman Alex: Week after week, it keeps happening.

Crowd: What?

Joey Miles: Can this guy get to the fucking point? God damm

Ted Cedar: Oh brother.

Hitman Alex: Whether you like me or not, I am man of my word. I am man enough to admit when I done something wrong. I'm man enough to admit when I been defeated. I'm man enough to admit that ever since losing MY World Heavyweight Championship to that arrogant, cocky, conceited, son of a bitch, David Michaels...

The crowd cheers as Alex mentions the fan favorite, and the current World Champion, David Michael's name. While the fans are cheering, Alex stops his sentence and looks away from the camera as he rolls his eyes in anger. While the fans cheering starts to go down, Alex continues to talk once again.

Hitman Alex: ...Ever Since losing my World Title, I been in a losing streak.

Crowd: What?!

Hitman Alex: I lost to some jobber of a guy by the name of Dwight Lights twice, and where is he now? I lost to Riley, someone I defeated many times before.

Hitman Alex: And just when I thought I had my chance to make a comeback. A chance to return strong and take back what's rightfully mine, I get screwed once again.

Crowd: What?!?!

Hitman Alex: Two weeks ago, I had E.G Deal flat out on the center of the ring, and I was about to be crowned the NEW number one contender, but Dominik decides to sneak attack me and get rid of me to steal my victory. It's not fair.

Crowd: WHAT?!!!

Hitman Alex: After that day, I needed a week off. I went home, and I sat there in an empty room, with the many voices that I hear through the day in my head.

Joey Miles: This guy is fucking nuts

Hitman Alex's eyes begin to get a little bit wider and bigger as he continues to talk

Hitman Alex: I sat there and I thought about everything. I thought about what I needed to do to get back on top. I thought about what I needed to do to get everybody's attention. I thought about all the times I got screwed over.

Crowd: WHAT?!

Hitman Alex: And after a week's worth of thinking, I finally understood what I have to do.

Mr. Center of Attention begins to raise his voice a little more louder as he continues to talk

Hitman Alex: I have to start low in order for me to get to the top. I know exactly who I have to take out before I take on David Michaels.

Hitman Alex: I know who I have to take out first and is the same exact person who helped David steal my title. The same man who had jealousy of me and my success.

Crowd: What?!?

Ted Cedar: Great accomplishments from the former World Champion

Joey Miles: What Success?

Hitman Alex: The same person who started his road to becoming a current champion on the roster.

Ted Cedar: Riley Williamson, the Hardcore Champion?

Hitman Alex: I'm talking about JHalc. I know that I have to take him out, and what better way to take him out then taking something away from him. Something that he doesn't even deserve, that Intercontinental Championship.

Crowd: What?!!

Hitman Alex: That's right JHalc, I know you're watching or listening right now. I'm throwing out the challenge. JHalc vs The Great One, for your Intercontinental Championship at Cyberslam. What do you say?

Crowd: WHAT!?

Hitman Alex: I hope you accept, cause if and when you do, I'll be taking your championship away from you, and soon I'll take David's as well. Now it's personal, David. This is a New Year, and better believe I Will have yet another New Title Reign.

The crowd begins to boo now as Alex continues to talk

Hitman Alex: It's time to make things right once again.

Hitman Alex looks at the camera and relaxes his face as he smirks a little bit for a few seconds just right before he hits the camera and it looks like it has fallen on the ground. The segment fades out and XWA Vendetta goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:32 am

Hitman mad. D-Volution ruined his life.

Solid stuff dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Thank you dude Smile
I'm trying to give him a darker gimmick now, but we'll see
Jay better accept I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 pm

I can't accept the match. They are voting in my opponent
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:41 am

Yeah, I didn't have the heart to mention that fact.

Maybe have him in the voting?
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:38 am

Otherwise I would gladly accept.

Gladly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:37 pm

^ Well that means a lot, so thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:18 pm

I'll add him to the poll. Do you think it'd be ok to have 4 people in the poll though? I don't wanna get rid of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Only difference it would make is the result might be a bit closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:05 pm

nervous nervous nervous 
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:51 am

If it ends up being a tie between me and Htman, give JHalc the day off and have Drake vs. Hitman ONE MORE FUCKING TIME 'cause I wanna beat Hitman this time. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:11 am

^
I doubt it'll be a tie I aint bothered
jk yea that sounds nice
or triple threat cause storyline wise, it makes sense..kinda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo   "New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

"New Year, New Title Reign" | Hitman Alex Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1