HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo Empty
PostSubject: SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo   SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Due: Saturday November 23rd, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo   SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:29 pm

As the cameras are showing a group of several fans throughout the arena cheering, getting excited for XWA Vendetta. The Vendetta theme fades away as a familiar theme hits and it plays throughout the arena. The crowd hear this and begin to give this guy a mix reaction; with most of the fans booing.

Hitman Alex starts to come out from the black curtains and steps onto the entrance ramp as he stops and looks around the arena, right before he continues to walk down the ramp.

Ted Cedar: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to XWA Vendetta Live from Sacramento, California!

Adam Dennis: We have a hell of a show tonight. We have Hitman Alex vs Dwight Lights as the Main Event.

Ted Cedar: Let's not forget the stipulation, if Dwight Lights gets a victory over the former World Champ, he gets an opportunity to face him again at the grandest stage of them all, XtremeMania 5.

Adam Dennis: I wonder what's going to happen if Alex wins, who will he face then?

Ted Cedar: True, but tonight we will also see David Michaels and Tyler Lawson sign the contract to make it official at XtremeMania

Adam Dennis: But enough of David and Tyler, those idiots, let's talk about why Alex is out here right now to start off the show

Ted Cedar: Whatever it is, It has to be good.

Hitman Alex reaches the bottom of the ramp, as he stops and looks around the arena again slowly, motioning his head from right to left. Alex then continues to walk to his left, where the steel steps are located, and Alex walks up the steps and onto the apron. Alex wearing his black and purple "Hitman Alex" T-Shirt, and black and purple briefs/tights, as he makes his way inside the ring where the timekeeper hands him a microphone. The crowd cheering and booing for the former World Champion as Hitman Alex stands in the middle of the ring and his theme fades away.

Adam Dennis: Alex not looking very pleased at all.

Ted Cedar: We all know why, Adam. His losing streak, he doesn't have the World Championship anymore, he's going through a tough time now.

Adam Dennis: Finally you understand, Ted.

Hitman Alex raises the microphone as he ignores the booing and cheering and begins to talk.

Hitman Alex: For those who don't know me...I am your former and future World Heavyweight Champion....Hitman Alex.

The crowd boos, while there are some fans who are cheering, but you barely hear them through the massive heat that Alex is receiving.

Hitman Alex: Now the road to XtremeMania started a few weeks, and that wasn't my goal. My goal wasn't to travel a road to XtremeMania. As of matter of fact, you guys don't deserve to even see me perform at XtremeMania. I am the highlight of the show anyways, without me, there won' be anything excited.

Adam Dennis: He's not wrong, Ted. This guy brings viewers all the time.

Hitman Alex: You guys can say whatever you want about me. You guys can disrespect me all you want, I don't care. For the past few weeks I been telling you guys to respect me, and that has gotten me nowhere. I lost the championship to someone who is very liked around here.

The crowd begins to cheer and start the "YES!" chants as they raise their arms upwards along with the chant.

Hitman Alex: I lost the title to none other than David MIchaels.

The crowd goes wild as they hear their "Hero"'s name come out of Alex's mouth, but Alex continues to talk over them.

Hitman Alex: And the thing that has been bothering me the most is the fact that someone interfered and they hit me with a sledgehammer. I'm not going to lie, that vision has never left my head, no matter how many times I tried. I mean, let's not forget that even know I'm still getting hit by sledgehammers by some nobodies that I'm facing tonight.

The crowd cheers for the underdog, Dwight Lights!

Hitman Alex: I'll admit that I been having a losing streak as of late. But never, and I mean NEVER, do I want sympathy from any of you pathetic hypocrites. I am Hitman Alex. I am the former World Champion, and David....Whether you like it or not. Whether you hold the title after XtremeMania or not, you better best believe I'm going to kick your ass and become the new World Heavyweight Champion, that I deserved to be.

The crowd begin to chant "No" now instead of "Yes"

Hitman Alex: That's right. Today is the start of my road to the World Title. I don't care if I have to face nobodies. I don't care if I have to face JHalc again. I don't care if I have to face Tyler Lawson. I don't care if I even have to face Caleb Spires. I don't care who or what I have to go through to get to you, David, but I will get my hands on you....even if I have to put my hands on Nova first...*Laughs*

Ted Cedar: Poor Nova, that's unacceptable

Adam Dennis: Who cares about that slut. All she's good is for titties.

Hitman Alex: So Michaels, I know you're listening. I know you probably want to come out and kick my teeth down my throat. *Crowd cheers* But I want you to listen and listen real good. I am coming for that title around your waist. I am coming for it, whether you like it or not. I don't care who I have to go through. I don't care what type of match or arena we face at. I don't care how many times you Sweet Chin Music me, I will get back up. I will rise above you. I will get the 1, 2 ,3 on you, and become the new world champion. So for right now, Hold the title for me. Clean it up, polish it, do whatever you do to it, but hold it for me. Say your last words to it. Spend enough time with the title, I mean after all you have no friends, but spend as much time as you want with the title, and make those memories count because you won't have that title for much longer.... And remember....Watch your back always...oh, and watch Nova's back as well..

Hitman Alex drops the microphone as he laughs and makes his way out of the ring. The fans booing as Alex's theme hits again and plays throughout the arena.

Ted Cedar: Those were some fighting words from the former World Champion, Adam.

Adam Dennis: Damm right it was, and he can back it up. He was cheated out of his championship match, and he wants revenge. Who can blame him? He deserves another title match, he deserves that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo   SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:10 pm

any feedback..please feel free I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo   SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:35 am

Solid stuff dude. The grammar was far better this time, still with some mistakes, but they appeared to be typos than anything...which we all do, so you've got better in that regard.

I can't wait to have us both take this further in the future good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo   SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks Chilly Smile
Good luck at XM Obey our master! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo   SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOW OPENER: "The Road To The World Title" - Hitman Alex Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1